Allmights class

Killua POV

Lunch ended with people saying that the alarm was just the press, but it was the league. It took the UA faculty long enough to figure out that the disintegrated gate was not the press. I'm sure they haven't figured out that it was the league.

I think the league was here to steal information since they went to the principal's office. I don't know why they would steal information, but I'm sure they were successful. I did teach toga how to spot cameras and disable them.

Back in class Izuku ended up giving the role of class president to Iida because he calmed down the chaos in the hall everyone else was in.

Normal classes started as if nothing happened and the day was soon over.

---

"I am here!"

"Yeah, here late." I rolled my eyes at the blonde.

It was a few weeks into the semester and everyone got the hang of this high school. It was time for Allmights class: Foundational Hero Studies. We learn the basics of being a hero. It's supposed to involve physical and mental training. The physical includes how to fight well, how to plan ahead,  and other things like reading the enemy's moves. There mental training focuses on dealing with the stress of battle and comrades getting hurt.

So far the only thing we have done the whole year in this class is combat training. It wasn't even training in the first place. I'm thinking what All might tried to do was get a feel of what each student is capable of. I'm sure he read that in a book of teaching though. I have to give him credit that it was a good exercise and scenario, but he didn't do any work on his part. He should have been taking notes on each student's performance, not just watching.

"I apologize for my tardiness, class. Let's get to this! Everyone suit up and head to Gym A!"

---

"Today we are going to be practicing close combat."

"Isn't this unfair? Some people have experience with close combat and have the quirks to overpower their opponent easily." Uraraka asked.

"Yes, all of you have different backgrounds and experiences, but that is why we're practicing."

"Practicing how? And what exactly? There's a lot to learn in close combat." Gon sweatdropped.

"Everyone get into pairs." He announced.

How are we supposed to practice close combat if some of the class doesn't know the basics? I sighed. He's not a good teacher at all.

I paired up with gon while the rest of the class paired up with people they had similar strength with. Bakugo with Kirishima. Uraraka with Tsu. Jiro kicked the grape away and partnered with momo. Ojiro was with Shoji because they both had more limbs. etc.

Everyone stood next to their partner, making two rows without needing an order to do so.

"Ok. First, we have the punch. To punch correctly, you can't have your wrist bent. You need to keep is straight or at a very small angle down." He explained briefly.

He put his left foot in front of the right, putting both hands in front of his face in fists. He showed the angle of his hand to the class before punching the air while in his stance. In the front row, I could feel a small gust of wind at the power of his punch.

How difficult is it to control your quirk, All might?

"Ok, you try!" He smiled.

I turned to gon and aimed a punch at his upper arm.