That's odd

Killua POV

"I would like to say that the MVP of this battle is young Iida!" Allmight announced. Why are we going over this anyway? Shouldn't we get going to the next battle? I guess we are giving feedback and evaluation of the fight. At least allmight is trying to teach us something.

"Why was it not anyone like gon? He held back bakugo almost the entire time." The frog girl suggested. 

A red-head then added, "Yeah, Midoriya did jump in at the last second, giving Uraraka an opening for the winning last move when she previously had no options."

"Good questions! Does anyone have an answer?" Allmight asked the class. I was just about to raise my hand when a black haired girl raised her hand first. 

"If I may, allmight. Iida adapted to the concept of the training. He took the role of the villain. He also tried to get his team together, but unfortunately, didn't succeed in the end." The girl finished. Wow. Low blow.

I felt gazes upon me but shrugged it off. 

"As for gon, he helped out Midoryas plan, but he got distracted mid-battle which can be a devastating mistake. If Midoriya hadn't stepped in, then Gon would have been hit with the full force of the attack." What she says is true but gon was too busy making sure I didn't DIE when electrocuting myself to save you all. 

"Uraraka revealed her presence to the villain when she could have been more discrete. She also didn't treat the weapon like an actual bomb. If it had not been training, then that would be very reckless and not to mention dangerous." It's a pity that Iida couldn't handle her.

"As for Killua and Bakugo, they both abandoned their duties. Bakugo went off on his own because of a grudge against Midoriya. Killua just disappeared from view till the end of the battle." 

"Don't jump to conclusions so fast. I bet you did not even take into consideration why I was not there." I crossed my arms, looking at her in the eye. "I went to shut off the electricity so you all would not die, but I guess you don't appreciate the work I do," I said sarcastically. Everyone tensed up at the mention of death. Newbies. Gon and I faced life or death situations countless times before. 

All they care about is the spotlight. I kinda wish I got the thrill of the battle, but gon needed it more than I do. I swear if he didn't get to fight anytime soon, then he would go off in the streets, fighting villains for fun.

"Oh yeah, I did see the lights go off right before Bakugo's explosion fully lit up the room." I heard someone say in the back.

"All right, lets quiet down." The chatter died down. Allmight started had the next group go outside into a new building because the one we were in was destroyed. 

I lazily put my hands behind my head and talked to Gon who was leaning up against the wall near the door, "I have a feeling these battles are going to take forever."

"Yeah me too. I wanna do more. I didn't even get use my powers." Gon sulked. 

"Yeah, this is easier than the stuff my parents had me do when I was 2." I scoffed, putting my hands to the side. 

"I think I was around two when Ging dropped me off with Mito. At least that is what she told me. I can't remember any of it though. But I want to know more, so I'm going to do my best to train and finish this." Gon smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled along with him. His smile wavered, his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "What is it?" I asked, confused and a bit surprised at his sudden change in attitude. He pointed to my hand which was shaking and started to spark with electricity.