Entrance exams

Killua POV

As we walked towards the school, following the nervous boy. I realized that a lot of people are a lot older than us. Wait a second... the old man said it was a high school... damn it. Lessons are gonna be hard.

I'm sure Gon doesn't realize that it's a high school. In reality, we belong in middle school, but oh well. What is the entrance exam even going to be? Will it be like the hunter exam? Why am I even wondering this? I'm tired.

I should call Bisky. I pulled out my bug phone, dialing the bold lady's number. "Hey, Bisky. Did you get any info?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Apparently, this world is all about heroes and villains. The heros do good deeds like take down villains and get money from the government as well as fame. They also have something called quirks which is something that most people are born with genetically but develop at age four. There are three types: mutations like more arms or a tail, emitter which is like the nen class, and power up like Gon, an enhancer. They seem to not know nen though, so be careful and do not tell anyone about our world or nen ability's without reason." Bisky explained.

"Ok, thanks, baba," I said, hanging up. Right before the dial tone, I heard her yell at me. In the backround, I could hear her being shushed. Haha, old lady.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt her aura spike from miles away.

Gon tensed up too, feeling her wrath. I walked closer to him for comfort. Bisky can punch us to outer space if she wants. Scary.

---

We had finished our written exams. I feel like I did a decent job considering we're doing a high school level course, but Gon... I can see his soul escaping his body. I could tell he was done with this brain usage. At least the math portion was not that big. He would have actually died.

I snickered as he was face planted on the desk.

A new guy with banana hair came up to the podium. "EVERYBODY SAY HEY!" He screamed. Annoying.

"HEYY!!" Gon shouted in the silence filled room.

I facepalmed as everyone's eyes went to Gon. "Nani?" Gon asked, not understanding.

"I like you, little one." The banana said, pointing to Gon. He then muttered, "The only one who actually responded... ANYWAYS!" I didn't pay attention to the rest. He explained how we would be fighting robots for points and the goal is to collect the most points.

I looked at my card to see what arena I would be in. Hmm... arena J.

"Gon where are you going?" I asked, turning to him. "Area F" he answered, looking at his card than mine. "Aww, we won't be together. I was hoping we can figure out a combination move or something."

"We can make a special move later. If you think about it, you can get more points if you are in a different arena than me." I said, watching as his face lit up.

"Yeah!" He quietly cheered.

"Everyone go to your areas." The banana man yelled the last time.

We all got out of our seats and went into the arenas. I looked around, feeling everyone's auras. No one knows how to use nen, but they still have a life force. I haven't seen anyone who is strong yet. If you think about the ten they emit even before their nodes have been released, none of them have any more than Tompa. They're all weak.

The gates opened causing a buzzer to go off. I assume that's the start. I used a bit of aura in my legs to make myself go faster. I found several robots. I simply punched them, not even using a quarter of my strength and they broke. Too easy. This is way simpler that's the second time I did the hunters exam and the biggest hassle was to collect all the name tags.

One by one, I punched all the robots down the ground, leaving only a few for the rest of the exam takers. I'm sure I got over a hundred by now. I'm gonna watch the rest of the people.

I climbed the tallest building which overlooks the whole fake city I was in. I only left about 50 robots for the rest of the 100-something people, but it was amusing watching them fight over the robots. All of them were cursing at one on other or swiping someone else's target from them. The smart ones though were the ones who went into the alleyways where the robots power and repair stations are.

The one who did this was an invisible girl. By her aura, I can tell she was very frantic and nervous but still held confidence. She continuously ripped out the power cable of the robots as they were charging. At least she is smart unlike those cursing monsters over there. It's kinda funny. If she knew zetzu it would be like she doesn't even exist. You can't see her and you can't fell her presence, but you can hear her, so that would be the only downside.

3rd POV. Gons battle.

"READY. SET. GO!!" A teacher yelled.

Gon ran into the fake city, quickly punching down robots just like Killua. The teachers that were spectating all the students through monitors, noticed how easily the two were defeating robots. They were naturals. No sense of dread or fear shown on their faces. It was like they have done this a gazzilion times.

On the other hand, they also watched Izuku frantically around, trying his best to actually find a robot that has not yet been beaten down or claimed as prey for someone else.

Suddenly, the earth began to shake. A low rumble was heard. Many eyes darted over to where the sound was coming from. A massive robot approached the center of the arena. It stood taller than all of the fake houses and towers in that city.

Killua took one glance at the robot and knew for a fact, "Gon can beat that."

Gon watched as the robot knocked some buildings down.

Right below the robot was a yellow-haired boy, stuck under some rubble in the path of the robot. Gon jumped on each of the buildings, using aura to boost himself up higher and further. He stared at the robot with determination. He ran up the building closest to the robot, jumping meters high into the air towards the robot. 

His aura spiked. "Jan" Orange aura swirled around his fist as well as the wind gushing around him as he powered up. 

"Ken" He brought his fist back as he hurdled towards the robot. 

"JUUUU!!" His fist collided with the massive robot's face, causing it to malfunction with blaring lights for a moment before it flew back, crashing back into several empty buildings up until it blew through the back wall of the city.

All the teachers sat there with mouths hanging wide open.

 First, it was the freckled greenette who saved a girl from being crushed. He successfully dented and stopped the robot in its tracks. 

Then it was that silvered haired boy. At the moment the exam started he wiped out over a hundred robots in seconds.

 Lastly, it was the greenette with a green jacket which easily got tons of points just like the silverette, jumped from building to building and made the 0 point robot fly several kilometers back. 

They had never seen such strength from kids.

The teacher's room was dead quiet for several minutes until president mic spoke up, "Are we going to talk about this?" Pointing at the frozen pictures of the three boys. 

The teachers looked at them, still baffled that the KIDS had this much power. Allmight knew how many potential Izuku had because he gave him one for all. A quirk he knows, but the two other boys... Just wow.