Names

(Not my art btw)

I'm moving the finish line to right after the mine obstacle instead of them crossing the starting line again.

Also thanks to the comment thread talking about when I update 😂 I didn't even realize that so many people from around the world read my story. It's a great accomplishment to me that I can proudly say that people around the world love the work I do. So thank you all! OwO

I'm in the Pacific time zone if you all were wondering. Enjoy the chapter!

Gon and Killua came across the next obstacle. It was The Fall. However, this couldn't be easier for Gon and Killua. Killua simply ran across while Gon did a mix of running and bouncing on the rope because its fun.

"Did they think this would scare us or something?!" Gon shouted to Killua since they were the only two there.

Killua made it to the next pillar, "I guess?"

"I wish there was an updraft! I want to fly again like we did with Menchi!" Gon shouted bouncing again and landing next to Killua.

"That was pretty fun. Maybe after we can go spend a day there when we're done with the game." Killua suggested.

"Sounds like fun! We can have lunch there too!" Gon smiled in excitement.

Gon and Killua completed the course with ease.

Killua asked gon, "Any idea when they built this?"

"No clue. I don't know how they had the money to build fake cities either. This Sports festival probably costs more than Whale Island." Gon said, running to the next obstacle course with Killua.

Killua wanted to retort and say he is wrong, but he did have a point. UA was throwing around money while Gon's island was small and didn't have a big economy. Heck, the people there farmed and fished for a living.

"I smell gunpowder up ahead. It's in the dirt for some reason." Gon said.

Killua put a hand up to shield the sun from his eyes, so he can make out what's on the dirt up ahead.

"Mines. I doubt they're deadly." Killua said, seeing the darker clusters of dirt. "They either purposefully hid them terribly or just don't know how to do it properly."

"You know how they work?" Gon asked curiously.

Killua nodded. "My dad let me play with small ones when I was little. They were a different version which just sends a powerful blast and not a deadly hit. I would set them up and jump on them. I would also prank piggy with them." Killua laughed at the memory.

'One time his head cracked open because he hit the ceiling so hard. Since I was mom's favorite, I actually got praised for my work. After piggy got staples in his head, he let out his anger on me. It was kinda funny though. He cried while doing it.' Killua laughed a bit and paused his running when Gon stopped. They were in front of the minefield now.

Gon asked, looking at how many there were. "The lady said that there are no rules right?"

"Well you can't kill anyone, but yeah."

"Can't we just go around?" Gon asked, pointing to the fence that surrounded the minefield.

Killua almost laughed, "Gon, since when were you a genius?"

Gon shrugged his shoulders and started walking to the fence. Killua followed and they both started to run. Sometimes Killua would jump over gon playfully.

"THESE TWO ARE SOMETHING ELSE! THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND EVERYTHING!!" Mic shouted. "BUT THEY BETTER WATCH OUT! OUR OTHER CONTESTANTS ARE QUICKLY CATCHING UP!"