Fly!

3rd POV

Bisky tried her best not to freak out but she didn't expect something like this was going to happen. For this girl to have nen is mind-boggling. Bisky already checked in many libraries and websites and there were absolutely no records of anything related to nen.

'Did the boys activate her nen?' She questioned internally. No, they couldn't have. This is the first time they met. But then how on earth does she have it? Are people around the world developing it or something?

"My name is Nejire and my quirk is Wave motion." She said, doing a flip in the air.

Bisky just looked at her blankly before taking a quick look at Gon and Killua. It seemed to her like they just noticed. Bisky glared at them and they shrugged their shoulders, not knowing what to say.

Nejire stopped, noticing her distraction. "You ok? Do you want me to do it again?"

Bisky looked back at her and waved her arms in apology. "Not yet. Can you explain your quirk for me?"

"Sure," Nejire said a bit confused at her actions but let it slide. She floated towards Bisky and landed on her feet, deactivating her aura/quirk. "My quirk uses my vitality to create blast waves as you saw. I can control the amount that is released. I can also use it to fly by discharging it at my feet."

"Vitality?" Bisky asked, foreign to the word.

"Basically my stamina. I work on gaining stamina all the time since my quirk uses a lot of it." Nejire explained.

"To sum it up, is it waves of vitality from your body?" Bisky asked, slowly connecting the dots.

"Yes, ma'am!" She smiled.

'They must have just named it that, not knowing that it is actually is her life energy that she is using. She can emit life force in spiral waves. I wonder if that is all she can do with her life force? I haven't seen her use any other techniques besides ten which is basically opening your aura nodes.' Bisky concluded.

"Alright. Thank you very much." Bisky said. "We can now continue with combat training. Gon, you will be sparing against Mirio without quirks, so you both know how to manage without them." She said looking at the two. Gon shouted osu and Mirio nodded, hoping this would be an interesting fight.

"Killua is with Tamaki. No quirks allowed. Killua, teach him some close-combat moves that he might not already know." Tamaki looked at Killua and internally whined, wanting to leave already. Killua got off from his place leaning on the wall and walked over to Tamaki, making his social anxiety spike.

'Hopefully, Killuas laid back attitude will make Tamaki less anxious.' Bisky thought before saying her reasoning why she didn't want them to use their quirks. "There may be a time where you run out of food and still need to fight. Or it could be that you don't have a useful type of food in your system like I don't know... celery? You need to know how to deal with that. As for Killua, you cant charge up all the time and can't rely on that either."

"Izuku, practice using your quirk to punch through the wall." She ordered, pointing to the wall he made a crack. "Your ultimate goal is to make a hole in one swing. Focus your quirk more on your fist than anything." She looked at Cemenots, "Can you make as many 3 inch walls as he needs?" She asked. He nodded and got to work.

Nedzu looked at the pairings and they were pretty well planned out and had good reasoning. Bisky thought of this pretty quickly and with ease. It was safe to say that he was impressed.

Nedzu knew that Mirio's battle style relied highly on his quirk and hasn't had much practice without it, so this would be good for him. Tamaki will be practicing his social skills and maybe learning new moves with Killua. Izuku will be having the practice he needs to control his destructive quirk. Gon and Killua he was still curious about though. Gon was holding back when demonstrating his quirk and Killua hasn't been trying very hard in this lesson or any other. It was kinda concerning. Nedzu also did get a report from Aizawa that Killua might have been abused and has ran away from home to go live with gon and Bisky. All in all, Nedzu was keeping an eye on Killua.