Scars and Aura

Killua and gon walked into the locker rooms after they finished going to the bathroom, which means that most of the other guys were in the middle of changing or were about done and we're putting away their clothes.

Killua and gon simply joined them. Of course, they both had a little bit of trouble with the lock because neither of them has gone to school before meaning they haven't grown accustomed to opening a master lock. Killua sighed and just started to pick the lock which he opened in a matter of seconds. He looked at gon who was just about ready to break the damned thing.

"You need help?" Izuku asked dragon who nodded in slight embarrassment. Gon told him the code which allowed Izuku to open it on the first try.

"Wow." Gon gasped slightly amazed. "Thanks!" He smiled at him.

"No problem that's what friends are for right?" Izuku asked, heading back to finish changing.

Killua scoffed and begun to switch out his clothes for the blue gym clothes.

As he took off his shirt, eyes traveled over to him. It's not that they liked him or anything. Most of the class was wary of him or neutral.

Killua had a skinnier figure yet he had rock hard abs along with medium-sized muscles, but the thing that drew the most attention was the scars that decorated his back. Many large scars were littered on his back with a hint of discoloration. Anyone who had the ability to see knows from one glance that this boy has gone through hell.

Gon and Killua were simply chatting as they changed. Gon would ask questions like what type of training do they think they are doing, what do you like about school so far and other random things.

The other class 1A boys knew for a fact that these two younger boys are best friends and they make it very clear. They also know that Gon can plainly see all the scars on Killua, yet he doesn't ask about it. Maybe Gon already knows? But what type of hell has Killua been through to get these scars? Are there more? Who did this to him?

Iida knew he couldn't just let this slide. This could be MAJOR child abuse that they could be dealing with. Most of the scars look years old, but that still doesn't change the fact that he cares about each and every one of his classmates.

Killua notes that the silence lasted an uncomfortably long amount of time and he was getting fed up with it. "Why are all of you quiet?" He turned around to face them. All eyes quickly diverted from Killuas scars and onto anything else.

Iida then spoke up with concern laced in his voice, "Why do you have so many scars?"

"Is it bothering you?" Killua asked in a monotone voice.

"It very concerning, so yes," Iida said, wanting an answer from the boy. He knows it's not his place to ask him that type of personal question, but it is a hero's duty to mettle when they aren't supposed to.

"It was training and that's all I'm going to say," Killua said, putting on the gym shirt and motioning Gon to follow him to the field where Aizawa is waiting for the class.

The rest of the guys in the locker room looked at each other in concern for the white haired boy. None of them believed that training was the whole reason for those scars.

"Should we tell Aizawa?" Kaminari asked nervously.

"Why shouldn't we? It's our duty to care about the well being of others." Iida said, closing his locker.

"I know... well..." Kaminari hesitated.

"Maybe he has a reason to be hiding it?" Izuku wondered out loud.