Beans

Thank you to those who leave plenty of comments describing how they feel when they read the story. (You're the reason why I posted this extra chapter FYI)

 I love reading those types of comments. It could be as small as an 'LMAO' every once in a while or a 'love that' or 'yesss' or an 'I didn't expect that' or your thoughts and/or conspiracies.

Anyway. Love comments. Love you all. Heres an extra (completed) chapter in addition to the one coming out this Friday since I love this chapter and you guys deserve the love.

Also thank you to my writer's block for getting lost and motivation hitting me in the face.

3rd POV

The three hung out and talked for a while after Izuku showed us his bunny drawing.

They heard footsteps coming towards the room. The door opened wider and revealed Inko. "Can one of you boys help me in the kitchen? I need help moving the big rice bag and a few other things."

Izuku was about to offer to help when gon jumped up. "I'll help!" Gon walked off to the kitchen which left Izuku and Killua in his Allmight themed room.

Ring ring.

Killua took his bug phone out, answering it.

Izuku looked at the phone oddly, never seeing anything like it before but didn't ask, figuring it was a small company from where he lived or something.

"Hey! Is this Killua?" The voice over the phone asked.

"It is him." He answered.

"Oh, hey! Its Uraraka! The guy I told you about that can fix your door is free right now. Is it a good time for him do fix it?"

"Sure. I'm not home right now but Bisky is. Our address is 6335 Pine avenue." Killua answered.

"Ok, great! He will be there soon. Where are you anyway?" She asked.

'Why ask that? Stalkerish much?' Killua thought.

"At Izukus house. Well, I'll see ya at school then." He hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

"Who was that?" Izuku asked as he put the phone away.

"Just Uraraka. She told me that one dude has time to fix our front door right now." Killua said.

"It's still broken?" Izuku thought it would be fixed by now but guess not.

"Yup. Gon and I already stopped 3 robbers. We take turns sleeping in the living room." He simply answered.

"Oh wow," Izuku muttered in astonishment.

"Nah that's nothing. At my family's house, we had dozens of people try to get in just about every month. They're real idiots." Killua laughed.

Izukus eyes widened. 'Where on earth did he live to have that happen!?'

"Surprisingly, on our way here we passed by Bakugo's house. He lives pretty close to us."

"Oh wow. I didn't realize that."

"Why does he hate you so much anyway? I understand that he gets his personality from his mom but why hate you?" Killua asked.

Izuku sat forward in his chair. "Well, Kacchan wasn't always like this. It was when he got his quirk that he developed his ego. I was friends with him and followed him around everywhere. As the years went by he got meaner. He told me to go away and get out of his face. Then when he heard that I wanted to go to UA, he got upset. He said that a person like me without a quirk will never achieve anything let alone get into UA. One time when he was bullying me, he told me to take a swan dive off the roof and pray that I'll get a quirk in my next life." Izuku said looking at his lap and clutching his knees.