Okay so I'm not dead-

Sorry for disappearing for a few months...

I got so busy with school and friends. Hanging out with family too. I ended up having various long sleepovers at my cousins houses and didn't have any time to write.

When watching hxh with my parents, I was so exited to write and got inspiration weekly because I got to see killua... but now we're in the Chimera Ant Arc and I don't see him as much anymore. Plus they kinda wanted to take a break from the show for various reasons.

Anyway! I'm going to try to watch hxh more, more edits, and look at more insta posts to get motivation.

I'm going to post whenever I feel like it, but I will give you an estimate on when the next chapter will come.

Lucky for us, I got a head start on the next chapter which I never finished, so hopefully you'll get the chap in 2-3 weeks. (I'm giving myself margin for the sake of my mental health and if y'all complain about the wait time, go in the corner. Todoroki puts you children in time out until the next update.)

If y'all have any fluffy, adventurous, and decently grammared killugon fics that you like, can you message me them or put the title and the author in the chat box. Or just a link if it works. Also put the website if it isn't on Wattpad.
This'll help me dive into the fandom!

Thank you guys for everything!