Questioning and money

Allmight POV

I sat at my desk during lunch. I'm supposed to be doing paperwork, but it's so boring. I slouched in my chair, bored. I let my mind wander back to yesterday. What was up with that boy, killua. I'm sure I wasn't visible to anyone when I was watching my students, but he realized I was there. 

I couldn't tell when he appeared behind me either. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a teleporting quirk, so that's out of the question. Why would he want to sneak up on me anyway?

When he appeared, he seemed cold and distant. It was almost as if he was annoyed.

When he went back to gon which I assume is his best friend, he told gon that I was keeping secrets from the class. Is that really something that's needed to be investigated? Everyone has their fair share of secrets or things that they want to keep personal, so why bother investigating me, the number one hero. Come to think of it, killua has always been relatively cold to me which strikes me as odd.

What confuses me, even more, is that after they were done whispering to each other while looking at me, they seemed concerned. They were worriedly saying that I might lose it.  They also said that I am injuring myself by using it. What's it?

Killua did compare my quirk to Izuku. He also knew I was lying when I said my quirk is constant. How did he know I was lying? Was it instinct, face reading, or because he knows something. 

My eyes widened in realization. The pieces suddenly fit. 

Could the it that they were talking about be One For All? I have passed it on to Izuku which means I'm losing it. Izuku also has it which makes Killua's comparison accurate. The only thing that doesn't make a lot of sense is the whole 'im injuring myself using it' part. Wait, no. I am straining my body as I use one for all. I do have a time limit.

How did they know all of that though? I'm sure they don't know about one for all because if they did, then they wouldn't be asking me about it or be concerned that I'm losing the one for all power. 

Its too soon for them to be able to notice that Izuku has a similar quirk than me. He only used it twice for crying out loud. Are they just that observant?

The way that Killua approached me, though. When he said 'don't underestimate me', he seemed a bit offended, maybe even taunting. Was it because he thinks that he is close to figuring it out?

Does Killuas theory involve gon too? Is gon trying to figure it out too? They are best friends, so it would make sense. They go practically everywhere together. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they lived together. They did say that they're both foreigners. Where is their homeland though?

Also what is up with the whole collecting thing and blue flash of light? I've only seen it twice. It was when they made the pile of trash young Midoriya collected disappear to thin air and when they said they wanted to collect (I'm assuming) the testing ball. The thing that's even odder is that when they made the trash disappear they said it was magic and Gon was confused at the mention of a quirk. They both don't have quirks that can make things disappear, so how did they do that? Is it the garbage and ball that they collected? If so, then why would they collect it?

The door then opened, revealing Aizawa and Killua walking into the teachers quarters where we all do paperwork and lesson plans.

Why would Killua be here? 

They both sat down on the further side of the room in two padded chairs. Aizawa then turned his face into more of a serious one rather than lazy and fed up with everything.