Forest

3RD POV

Killua stretched his arms over his head as he walked with gon back home. "That was a good exercise." He said. "But I'm sure bisky will make us train more..." He sighed in annoyance. "Why did you want to do this again? It will just be a lot more work. You will have to learn school stuff." Killlua said nudging gon teasingly.

"Well... school will be hard, but I have you to help me. You said it was easy, right?" He asked killua who sighed. It was kinda difficult considering that they are doing several grade levels above them, they are both homescooled, and they're in a different world. "Sure..." Killua sighed, looking away, not wanting to admit defeat.

"I think this is a great experience too. We get to know different types of combat and we will be able to make new friends too, but you will alwase be my best friend, killua!" Gon said attacking the boy with a hug. 

'You're the only friend I need, gon.' Killua thought with a small smile, thankful for him. They have been friends from the very start and are not planning on changing that. They have battled many foes and met face to face with death several times, together. That, in fact, will never change.

"Let's go meet up with bisky and collect more cards." Killua offered.

"Yeah!" Gon cheered, yelling, "Last one there does 1000 push-ups!"

"You're on!" Killua sprinted towards the house, turning corners quickly until he reached the house. "Goal!... where did you go?" He asked himself as he lost gon.

"What happened? Wheres gon?" Bisky asked walking up the driveway, coming back from the library.

"I lost him," Killua said, regretting everything.

"How the hell did you lose him!" Bisky yelled punching him up into the air. 

"Geez. We have to go find him now. He could be anywhere." Bisky cursed. "Come on! We don't want him to be alone in the dark." Bisky said as if she was their guardian which now she could be considered as one as much as she would hate it.

Bisky and killua walked through the city. They soon heard some citizens yelling along with a deep, loud voice yelling how he is the best theif in the world. 

They ran towards the noise. Once they were there they found gon chasing a person who had a gigantification quirk who stole a huge bag of cash from the bank. "QUIT CHASING ME KID!" The man yelled, running on the bridge for the train. "Give them back their money!" Gon yelled. 

"NO! What makes you think I'm going to listen to a squirt like you! You're wasting my time little boy." The man yelled, trying to release bloodlust. 

Wood ropes then lunged towards the villain, but gon made a move first. He snatched the bag out of his hands while kicking the guy's jaw, making his eyes roll back, unconscious. His body started to lean off the bridge, but kami woods caught the man just in time, but the bridge started to crumble because of the weight. Mount lady then stepped in, grabbing the spotlight, catching the man, setting him on the sturdy floor without harming any on the citizens. 

The press then took pictures as they fanboyed over the new pro hero... with a few nosebleeds.

The police finally made it to the scene and found a pile of the stolen cash inside the bank which it was stolen from. "That's weird."

Some of the bystanders who witnessed the things started murmuring about the little boy who was actually the one to defeat the villain, but he was nowhere to be found.

"BAKA! You don't run away like that! We don't have the type of money to pay for the destruction of property!" Bisky yelled, punching him into the sky.