He is the yoyo man.

Killua POV

"What? Villains? There's no way that villains can get into the school." Kirishima said astonished as we looked at the villains down the large staircase

Ha, Villians? Toga got in the other day and I've been going to this school for a while now.

"The alarms must not be working," Momo said.

"Someone's quirk must be stopping it." I faked.

I totally didn't teach toga how to do this... haha...

I don't see her though. Twice and Dabi aren't here either. It looks like its just Shigaraki and a bunch of people they employed.

"Targeting a class on a field trip and waiting until they are isolated from all help. They are fools but they're not dumb. They clearly have a goal in mind." Todoroki said.

He's quite observant. I looked at the half and half boy who store down t the villains.

I could feel gons exited aura. I looked over and he was bouncing, ready for a good fight.

I want to fight too, but we can't just run in there like we used to because we are apart of a class right now.

We can try though.

"Thirteen, start evacuating the kids. I'm going to take them on." Aizawa said, lifting up his scarf as he prepared his quirk. Izuku tried to talk Aizawa out of it, saying that his specialty isn't large groups of villains. Other kids walked backward out of fear.

"Me too! Me too!" Gon tugged my sleeve practically begging. I'm glad he at least asks me rather than just doing it.

"Were coming to back you up," I told Aizawa.

He gave a perplexed look, immediately yelling, "What?! No! Evacuate with thirteen." He ordered.

Thirteen motioned for the rest of the kids to follow. "Come on everyone!" They all started to turn around to leave.

Aizawa lept off the stairs, running straight for the villains.

"Gon, what's your goal?" I asked, knowing that he wants to fight. I shouldn't necessarily attack Shigaraki because he is my employer, but that doesn't mean that I can't stop him from attacking my classmates. I can have some fun with this and gon will be ecstatic.

"Stop the attack." Gon said out loud, but his eyes screamed, beat up everyone in our path.

"Ok, you first." I bowed, gesturing to the stairs.

"WOOHOO!!!" Gon screeched, blasting off the stairs, jumping high in the sky. He's so extra.

"GON COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT! YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ORDERS!!" Iida yelled, revving his engine.

"Don't bother. Ja ne~" I saluted, doing a backflip off the stairs, following gon.

Aizawa was in the middle of knocking out a few people by bashing their heads together. I chopped the neck of a few attackers trying to sneak up on Aizawa.

"RAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" gon screeched, running, punching, dodging and weaving through the crowd. People fell in his dust.

"What did I just tell you?! You were supposed to go back!" Aizawa yelled, taking his eyes off the enemy for a second. I dashed over, knocking out another attacker as he tried to scold me.

"I think you need us. Stop complaining." The villains circled around us, wearing menacing glares. I swear none of them can properly glare.

Aizawa tched. "Fine, but be careful and watch out for each other.