Working behind the scenes

Can you guys give me a YEEET for updating?! *Blows airhorns in celebration*

Students gasped as Bakugos explosions abruptly stopped, his body heaving towards the floor.  "You're way too loud." Killua scoffed, rolling his eyes as bakugo fell to the floor. 

"T-thanks for stepping, in," Izuku said still in a bit of a shock. What would you expect? He just used Bakugo's power to obliterate the ceiling to help Uraraka win while she was upstairs. Then Kacchan attacked him and right before he could he was knocked out. 

Killua hummed in acknowledgment, not seeing the need for anything else. "Your team won. Good job." Killua paused, watching the greenete think.

"What?"

"Oh! Sorry. It's just that you helped my team out when you didn't need to. Why?" Izuku wondered.

Killua sighed, putting his hands in his pockets, "Out of all people I thought you would understand that the best. I guess gon is rubbing off on you with his stupidity." Killua said rather loudly. "You know I can hear you right!?" Gon yelled from across the room. 

"You can always hear me, gon." Killua watched as gon jogged over while izuku gave him a confused face. 

"It's true. One time he tried to sneak out by himself and I joined him."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Izuku asked gon. "Also why did you sneak out?" Izuku asked wondering if he went to a bar or something. 'He also never answered my question.' The fluffy greenette sighed tiredly.

"I ran out of my chocolate stash I keep in the fridge downstairs," Killua told him. "He was upstairs when he heard me. Bisky also snores really loudly which should make hearing me silently open a fridge impossible, but I guess not." Izuku's mouth made an 'o' shape.

"Get back to your class!" One of the medical robots yelled at them. 

"Ok, ok, we will." Killua sarcastically agreed, backing away from them before they could get closer.

They walked outside the building and soon saw Uraraka and Iida outside. "How did you get down here?" Gon asked. 

"Oh, I just floated both of us out because we blocked all the exits in the process." She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. 

Iida quickly joined the conversation as they walked, "I have to ask you, Killua. Where were you the entire time?! I could have used assistance back at the base!" 

"I thought you were fine by yourself, but I guess not." Killua walked to the other side of izuku and Uraraka, creating a human wall between him and Iida. "Have you guys wondered why no one got hurt because of the building?" The sillverette asked. 

'Why did he move away from me? He seemed very cautious when he was beside me. Did I do something wrong?' Iida thought.

"I didn't think it would. I don't think they designed the building to hurt us." Gon added. 

"I shut off the electricity. I had a feeling that with the mass destruction there would be more than a few nasty 1000 volt wires all over the place, sparking randomly. You guys would be blasted away, foaming at the mouth if you touch that powerful electricity that powerful." Killua then pointed to the non-existant wall of the building which had wires and metal rods sticking out everywhere because it was broken. "I think it's dumb that they didn't teach you guys these things before they let you go off destroying buildings."

Allmight couldn't help but pale at his words as he listened in through the headset.

"If you think about it there are a lot more household things that can cause harm to a person if not used correctly." The four looked at him curiously.