Azul Ashengrotto x Musician!Reader | A melody to remember

This was requested along with two other one shots that I'm making-

So uh- I hope u like dis UwU

_______________________________

(Y/n) loved to play instruments, she could learn any within the span of a month, her unique magic made it easier for her to remember how to play them, 'The voices of music' it just allowed her to hear the voices of great musicians that are now deceased, they guide her through using the instrument of choice and she can use it as a weapon.

There's 3 types of melodies that
(Y/n) can play.

Melody of purity, one that attracts life and makes the user god-like to the bystanders, it can heal those with wounds.

Melody of chaos, you know that this one is bad since it has chaos in it- it allowed her to drain life force from anything, and technically creates chaos Kay?-

Melody of elements, allows the user to use any element at will, like water, fire, or earth.

But it did have drawbacks, the melody of purity made her heart as cold as ice, the melody of chaos can result in her getting possessed for a period of time, the melody of elements luckily didn't have any drawbacks.

She never cared about the drawbacks, she just hated the melody of chaos since it was fast and a bit hard to play, she LOVES the melody of purity so she can get closer to animals like little squirrels, the melody of elements? Yea she liked to entertain the spectators with the type of elements she had mastered with her instrument's.

Although she loved playing instruments, you would never hear her sing or speak that much, you would only hear her if she needed to speak.

And there was our main character (Y/n) (L/n) in the music room, playing the piano, what melody was she playing? One with no magic included whatsoever, Moonlight sonata 3rd movement.

It was her day off, she worked at Monstro Lounge as the entertainment, she would often have other people with her for jazzy music.

She would often go to a ledge and play her violin but it was still in the middle of school time.

Once she stopped playing she sighed in boredom, to be honest, she hated playing in school because of the students who often came to watch her or make a request.

She heard clapping from the door, she didn't even flinch from surprise, there was always someone who would come by and watch.

"Good evening (Y/n), that was fantastic." Said Azul who smiled and walked into the class.

(Y/n) turned around and gave him a icy glare like she did to anyone who tried to get buddy buddy with her.

"Of course it was, it always is, and always will be." (Y/n) scoffed pridefully.

Meet Azul Ashengrotto, (Y/n)'s bestfriend since their first year, it took some while for (Y/n) to warm up to Azul but she managed.

Azul knew that her pride was her first priority, she didn't want to be seen as vulnerable and weak to others, so she built walls that only a few could be inside.

And one of the few were Azul himself, he took care of her whenever she lost control, or got sick because of her unique magic.

Azul himself, remembered a memory of his, Yes, he was once caught up in a current that led to the shore, he was alone, hurt, and scared.

Until a little girl with a big grin and (h/c) hair walked up to him, she hummed a melody, one of he didn't know, but it sounded angelic, she softly caressed him as he fell into a deep slumber feeling warmth, and happy.

That was all he remembered from that day, he would often go to the same exact shore to see his hero but she never came back.

But when he saw this peculiar (h/c) hair, he thought he finally found the closest thing to that little, even if the girl he found was prideful and had a heart of ice.

He would repay his debt to the person who once saved him.

"Azul?" A voice called out in a elegant way, (Y/n) was now standing in front of Azul with her brows furrowed.

He must admit that (Y/n) was quite attractive, (h/c) hair that seemed to always glow, (e/c) eyes that he could get lost in, and a voice that seemed way too fragile for a glare as icy as hers.

"(Y/n), do you remember anything from your past at (f/b) (favorite beach)?" Azul asked while looking away with a slight blush.

(Y/n) thought back to her memories remembering one peculiar memory.

"I remember saving you this one time." (Y/n) said in a matter of factly tone.

That made Azul's eyes widen and heartbeat quicken.

"You knew this whole!?" Azul asked while gripping (Y/n)'s shoulders as she looked dumbfounded.

"Yeah, you didn't?" (Y/n) asked while looking at Azul like he was the most stupidest thing she had seen.

"I-I-.....uhhh...." Azul stuttered while clenching his jaw and looking away with a blush.

(Y/n) smiled and placed her hands on his face, she turned him towards her and closed the gap between them both.

"Azuuuuuul?~" someone cooed, they heard a giggle.

They both parted and looked towards the door seeing Floyd who was giggling.

"Tell Jade and I kill you..." (Y/n) glared as Floyd smirked and walked away slowly, (Y/n) chased after him.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!" Azul heard as he stepped out of the room with a blush.

"U- Azul-san? Is everything alright?" Jade asked who was right behind him.

"Y-Yeah..." Azul said as he looked down then smiled.