Malleaus Draconia x Ingenious!Reader | negative 2

(Y/n) was definitely a ingenious, aka, someone who acted stupid but was in reality, smart, (Y/n) is kinda like Leona, always skipping class, because they were twins, bad attitude, bad habits.

If Leona was the sun, (Y/n) would be the moon, that's how important the both of them are to Savanclaw, they are intimidated by Leona while they aren't by (Y/n) since she showed kindness to them.

Malleaus was assigned to go look for at least one of these twins, he saw a lion tail hanging of a tree that was above him.

He looked up to see someone on it,bye took a few steps and saw them. (Y/n) Kingscholar.

Sleeping peacefully, her (h/c) hair, made her look angelic as the light decorated her making her look even more angelic.

Malleaus snapped out of his trance as she started to stir in her sleep,

She opened one eye to reveal her (e/c) eye, Malleaus felt a shiver go down his spine as she glared at him.

"Hello (Y/n), I'm afraid you have to go to class" Malleaus said staring at the ground.

He heard a few noises then a thud, and then a fellow growl that sounded like a wolfs.

"What's the point if I know everything their teaching?" She growls as expression goes angry, she showed her two sharp fangs as she gritted her teeth.

'Ah, just as stubborn as Leona' Malleaus thought to himself as he tried to touch her.

Malleaus yelped feeling pain his hand, (Y/n) bit him, hard, and she wasn't letting go.

Blood started to fall from her mouth and his hand, she was glaring right at Malleaus.

It was kinda hot in Malleaus's eyes, no one really tried to get this close to him.

She let go of his hand and wiped the blood away, more like licked it.

"Nice blood, ill go to classes if you give me some if your blood every day" She said smirking, Malleaus blushed and nodded in agreement.

She walked in front of him grabbing his wrist and started dragging them to their class, as soon as they got there everyone was surprised to see (Y/n) dragging Malleaus to class.

"So you have finally arrived bad puppy?" Mr Crewel says cocking a brow.

(Y/n) growled and glared at him, she let go of Malleaus and started stomping towards Mr Crewel.

"A damn puppy!? I'm a Lion fo-" "My deepest apologies Mr Crewel" Malleaus cut the angry Lioness off by grabbing her arms and holding her back as she struggled.

Malleaus dragged (Y/n) to a spare table for two. They started to make a love potion.

"No I'm sure that it's going to be negative 10 if we add that much, we need to add more of that other liquid." Malleaus says looking at (Y/n) with a frown.

"No it's going to be negative 2 actually, and if we add more of the blue liquid it will be negative 10, so we need some fairy dust" (Y/n) in a matter of factly tone as she grabs the fairy dust.

She sprinkles it over the liquid in the cauldron and it turns a bright pink, it even makes a cloud of a heart.

"Well done you two" Mr. Crewel says walking over to inspect the newly brewed potion.

We put some of the pink liquid in bottles, Malleaus was still in slight shock that he was wrong, for someone who didn't go to class, she was for sure smart.

And maybe pretty dang hot, Mr Crewel noticed that Malleaus would steal a few glances at (Y/n).

Mr Crewel smirked at the thought of Malleaus falling in love with the schools bad girl.

And Malleaus wouldn't deny that she was absolutely stunning, (Y/n) looked over at Malleaus and he quickly looked away.

(Y/n) saw this and smirked devilishly. 'This is going to be interesting' she thought as her smirk turns into a playful one.