Azul Ashengroto x dragon reader | kawaii~

(Y/n) (l/n) is from Diasomnia, she's pretty bi polar, one minute she can be happy and clingy, and then she can be angry and possessive.

She's pretty much the 2nd most feared person in Night Raven college, because she's a dragon and Maleaus's cousin, she two (f/c) horns and wings.

(Y/n)'s uniforrrrrrm I didn't add the horns wings cuz I'm too lazy 😅)

Readers P.O.V

It was a normal day for me, just strolling around, and talking to the members of Diasomnia, pretty much just the same boring things.

I got pretty bored since the boys were just chatting away, I saw a male with whiteish, bluish hair, glasses, tall, fairly handsome.

I walked over to him intrigued by whom I see, my heels making clinking noises as I made my way to him.

He turned to me and my smile widened "hello there friend~" I say winking and putting one hand on my hip and the other saluting lazily.

His expression was a unreadable one, he stared at my clothes, horns, and wings for a minute.

His expression got more serious and he folded his arms "What's a student such as your self doing here?" His tone was a flattering one but his eyes and expression said otherwise.

"Oh ya know... just strolling around~" I say putting my other hand on my hip.

"(N/n)!!!!!!" I heard Lilia yell popping up out of no where.

"Why hello to you too again Lili~" I say as my smile widened even more turning my attention to Lilia.

"We gotta go go goooo!!" He says furrowing his brows and frowning making a Kawaii pout face.

"Well then Azul, I'll see YOU later~" I say booping Lilia on the nose and run off laughing before he could do anything.

Lilia made angry noises and started to run towards me.

Azul's P.O.V

"O-okay?? See ya?" Azul says. He was genuinely confused, yeah, his name is pretty out there but he never thought that (y/n) (l/n) knew who he was, that made his heart flutter a little.

Yeah... maybe Azul was a fan of (y/n)'s, because of her strength and her being laid back.

Who am I kidding? Azul fell head over heels for this dragoness, absolutely head over heels from just rumours of her being care free and bi polar personality.

(Y/n) walks beside him "HEYA-" "CUT" a unknown feminine voice yells out.

Katelyn (my main oc): "THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS HAS HAPPEND (Y/N)!!!!!" She makes angry noises, her white hair tinted with purple swaying EVER so slightly.

(Y/n): "GONEN GOMEN!!" She yells in a apologetic tone, she sheds anime tears.

Katelyn : whatever... TAKE FOUR IN.

THREE

TWO

ONE

Who am I kidding? Azul fell head over heels for this dragoness, absolutely head over heels from just rumours of her being care free and bi polar.

3rd person P.O.V

It's been a few days since Azuls, and (Y/n)'s first encounter, and Azul still can't get her out of his head.

(Y/n) decided to go take a walk in the garden, she saw (f/f)'s in the distance and decided to run to them.

She grabbed one and tucked it between her ear (or horn).

She smiled and looked around, she saw red roses. She decided to walk over to them, she grabbed one.

In honesty, she's been thinking about Azul as well, his eyes, his hair, his voice, it's odd, she hasn't felt like this to anyone.

She heard a few noises from behind her and turned around to see Azul in all his *cough* smexy *cough* glory.

She walked up closer to him and smiled, "why hello there Azul~" she says while getting on her tippy toes to boot him on the nose.

He blushes and sneezes. "Kawaii~~~" (Y/n) says with glimmering eyes, her smile was wide, and her cheeks were dusted with red.

Azul just blushed, they then again hear someone call out (y/n)'s name.

"well... I have to go now~" (y/n) says  grabbing his hand and putting the Rose in his hand and smiling at him.

"Why not meet here tomorrow? At 7??" She asked blushing, Azul blush got bigger and he just nodded.

(Y/n) then let go of his hand and walked off. All that Azul could do was watch her disappear.

Little did they know, that this relation ship would grow into something more.

(Y/n) trips and lands on her face and her putting her hands in the air.

"(YYYYY/NNNNNNN)!!!!!!" Everyone in the studio groans. While (Y/n) is just rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, Azul face palms because of her clumsiness.

"THATS IT, WE AINT DOING THIS SCENE AGAIN CUZ SHE KEEPS ON TRIPPING!!!" Katelyn yells walking out of the room with angry noises.

"Looks like the flirt is angrrry~ Michael is gonna have it rough tonight~" a unknown male says and 'Michael' looked pale as fuck.

He then ran out with a red face.