Rook Hunt x kuudere!reader | Where were you?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

DO MAH EYES DECIVE ME!? 1k+ READERS!?

OMGGGGGGG THANK TOU GUYS DO MUCH.

I feel kinda famous 😂😂
Anyways, thank you guys so much for supporting me on my adventure.

It's not ending, I'm just so happy that people like my shit 🤣🤣

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

(Y/n) Vanrouge was Lilia's twin sister, she was actually the opposite of him, she was a kuudere so she never showed any emotion to anyone really.

That's why Rook made it his mission to get some sort of reaction out of her, he tried to compliment her.

Flash back

"Ah, how wonderful you look today (Y/n)!" Rook says smiling at (Y/n) with a charming smile.

"I do not care about my appearance but if you say so." That made him sad, she only nodded with her eyes closed.

"But then does that make your appearance magnificent?" She says staring at him with a little smile, his heart thumped as his eyes widened a tad bit, he tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth, his cheeks were red, he didn't know why tho, it was just a smile.

End of flash back

He tried to annoy her.

Flash back

"(Y/n) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Rook said the hundredth time in one day.

"Hello Rook, again" there wasn't any type of irritation in her voice, not even her expression.

"Do I not annoy you at all!?" Rook questioned looking at (Y/n).

"I kinda like your company, no one really likes to talk to me since Lilia is very protective over me" she says giving a small smile and her eyes shone a bit.

Rook's heart leapt, his cheeks were burning, he tried to talk but like last time nothing came out.

End of flash back

And every other emotions that humans have, right now he was eating with Vil and Epel.

He saw (Y/n) in the corner of his eye, she wore a white shirt that had a silver chain, a white jacket with gold accessories, she had a (c/o/y/c) rose in her hair because it was styled into a bun.

In his eyes, she was beautiful like any other day, he hadn't noticed that he moved his whole head to look at her.

Epel got curios and looked over to where Rook was staring, he followed his head and saw (Y/n), Epel smirked and hand signaled to Vil to look over.

He did so with a cocked eye brow, he looked over to see Rook staring at (Y/n), Vil smirked devilishly thinking of a plan.

"Hey (Y/n)!!" Vil called putting, she looked over, Rook could get lost in her (e/c) eyes that looked innocent and pure.

Rook then noticed that she was coming their way, he snapped out of his dreamy gaze and looked away quite embarrassed.

"Hello gentlemen, may I sit here?" (Y/n)'s gentle voice asked curiosity.

Rook nodded as Epel and Vil said yes with a devilish grin.

(Y/n) sat beside Epel but was across Rook, Rook himself looked up to see her looking at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Are you feeling alright? Your face is burning up." (Y/n) says reaching over to touch his forehead.

Rook was now imitating a tomato, he turned at least 50 shades of red, he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Oh my, Rook are you okay?" (Y/n) says with a worried tone and furrowed eye brows.

His heart ached because of her sad expression, Rook managed to nod quickly.

(Y/n) smiled and sat back down then started to eat.

A few days after that.

(Y/n) hadn't seen Rook anywhere, whenever she would hear his voice she would run over to the designated place to see it empty.

She felt lonely without his flirting, laughter, or annoyance, she missed his smile, his voice.

A tear fell down her cheek, she heard a voice call out to her.

"(Y/n) dear? Are you okay?" She looked up too Rook in front of her.

She got up and hugged him tightly as she started to cry in to his shoulder.

"What's wrong dear?" He asked rubbing calming circles on to her back as she cried into his shoulder.

"W-where were you? I t-thought y-you hater m-e" she says starting to calm down a bit.

"Dear I would never hate you, and I'm very sorry, I was just a little shy to see you again." He says snuggling in to her hair as she the same to his neck.

They stayed like that for a bit, it was quiet until (Y/n) mumbles.

"I love you Rook." Rooks heart was hammering in his chest before but now it's doing backflips.

"I love you too, my love" Rook says lifting her chin up and kissing her.