Azul Ashengrotto x Tall!Reader | Get out of my office

Requested byyyyy :
@Cryastalxxx_xplay

Enjoy!
_______________________________

(Y/n) Leech was known to tease people a lot just like one of her brothers, Floyd Leech.

Her favourite target was poor Azul, she didn't care if he was her boss or anythin she just liked to tease him because he was shorter than him.

Aaaaaand maybe because she knows his past, let's just say she was one of his bullies back then, but know she's a bit better.

"Azuuuuuuuuuul~ Where are yoou?" (Y/n) cooed opening Azul's office door.

An irk mark appeared on Azul's head in annoyance, his grip tightened on his pen.

"What do you need (Y/n)?" Azul asked one slight annoyance.

(Y/n) walked over to Azul while humming a tune happily.

"Nooothing~ I'm just bored!" She says as Azul lifts his head to look at her.

She boops Azul on the nose, she giggles and stands behind him as his irk Mark gets bigger.

"(Y/n) may you please get out of my office, I have some work to do." Azul says trying to write.

He then feels something soft against his back and hot air against his ear and neck and hands on his shoulders.

He freezes and his face get slightly redder, his eyes widen a bit.

"Hmmmmmm?~ Azul are you bluuushing?~ Have I made the oh so great Azul bluush?~" (Y/n) says smirking while staring at Azuls face get redder and his grip gets tighter.

"(Y/n) please leave my office and go help Jade and Floyd-" "Do you really want me to leave?"

Azul didn't really want her to leave but he couldn't just straight up tell her to leave with his flustered he is.

(Y/n) knew ow to bend Azul at her will, she knew his weaknesses and she wouldn't leave without getting the one thing she wants.

"Hey Azul?" (Y/n) says catching Azuls attention, Azul turns his head to be met with (Y/n)s face and something soft on his lips.

Azuls face reddened then he closed his eyes shut knowing what was happening.

(Y/n) needed attention, right here, right now.

Azul tilted his head slightly opened his mouth.

(Y/n) smirked and inserted her tongue.

A few moments past and the door suddenly slammed open.

(Y/n) who was now sitting on Azuls lap heard two gasps.

(Y/n) and Azul stopped their make out session and snapped their heads to the door.

There stood Jade and Floyd with wide eyes and their jaws on the ground.

"Eheheheheh? Surprise?" (Y/n) says rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly

"O-OKAY ALL OF YOU OUT MY OFFICE THIS INSTANCE!" Azul yelled before the Leeck triplets scramble out of the office.

Yep, Azul and (Y/n) were in a secret relationship-