Leona Kingscholar x Reader x Vil Schonheit | Siblings

(Y/n) was known to say things that they thought of, Vil and Leona knew that from the beginning...

Flash back

"Damn are you a clown? With that much make up on I would've assumed you were!" (Y/n) asked before covering they're mouth.

Vil's face turned red in anger as his fists clenched, a few murmurs were heard from the crowd, Leona just stood there snickering.

"Damn herbivore, what's your name, I want you on my side before this 'clown' infects you with his make up-"

"No way ya fucking asshole-" (Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock at they're words before saying.

"Fuck-" they then walked backwards slowly seeing the scary and menacing aura that came off Vil and Leona.

"The fuck you just call me?" Leona growled in anger.

"Asshole, are you fucking deaf?"
(Y/n) said before running off in fear.

Leona and Vil chased after (Y/n) shouting at them as they ran.

And that's how they're love-hate friendship began-

End of flash back

Right now the trio are bantering about if Lilia was a vampire or not.

"He obviously is! I mean- he even hangs of from the ceiling!" (Y/n) shouted.

"He isn't!" Leona shouted back they both turned towards Vil making him flinch.

"Well what do you think!?" The both asked as Vil just blinked then rubbed his temples.

"This argument is pointless-" Vil sighed, to others it seemed like the three were siblings.

Vil being the responsible oldest, Leona being the lazy middle child, and (Y/n) being they're beloved little sibling.

Why?

Oh because this one time..

Flash back

"Hey babe, where you going?~" a voice asked (Y/n).

(Y/n) turned around to see a student from Savanclaw.

"Fuck off" (Y/n) said angering the male in front of them.

"Eh!? What did you say?" He asked threateningly, (Y/n) just stood there with an emotionless face.

"Fuck off, you must be as deaf as your prefect." (Y/n) said, a fist came towards they're face.

They shut they're eyes in slight fear expecting the pain, instead they heard a growl and felt no pain.

(Y/n) opened an eye to see the male student that tried to flirt with them on the ground in fear and a angry Leona in front of them.

"(Y/n) dear, are you alright?" Vil asked in a soft voice, he put his finger under they're chin to turn them towards him.

Vil inspected (Y/n) thoroughly with his eyes, (Y/n) being (Y/n) uttered something.

"Onii-san is pretty..." (Y/n)'s and Vil's eyes widen at they're words.

(Y/n) blushed uttering a small sorry, Vil blushed at they're cuteness.

"It's quite alright, i may let you call me onii-san, it's better than clown anyways-" Vil said making (Y/n)'s eyes gleam with excitement.

Vil pat they're head before Leona walked over to them.

"Oi herbivore, you alright?" Leona asked as he glared at anyone else who stared at them for too long.

(Y/n) shook they're head before running to tackle him into a hug, Leona stumbled backwards a bit before regaining his balance.

He blushed as he looked down at (Y/n) who had they're arms around his waist as they snuggled into his stomach.

'Cute...' Leona and Vil thought as they stared at (Y/n).

End of flash back

Since that day they grew over protective of them.

Like if they were siblings....