Jade Leech x Reader | My heart

In which Jade is dating the reader just to get closer to their sister(My OC).

Your Jack's and my other OC's(Kayla) sibling.

P.S I don't actually ship my OC with Jade, she's just the only female from Octavinelle I have made- and I feel more comfortable writing this with my own OC)

_______________________________

"I....I like you! Please date me!"A voice shouted..
(I don't actually know how love confessions go so this is hella cringey-)

Jade stood in front of a student named (Y/n) Howl who had just confessed their feelings to Jade himself.

"Oya? You like me? Sure, I would live to go on a date with you." Jade smiled at the student before him.

Now all (Y/n) had to do was get their sister to accept the fact that (Y/n) has started dating Jade...

"Your... YOUR WHAAAAT!?" Kayla shouted with a shocked expression.

"Ehh?~ I'm surprised that Shrimpy even had the guts to do it!" Floyd giggled, Azul pushed his glasses up.

"This could do well for business." Azul said.

"Nu uh! You ain't using my angel to do your shady schemes!" "Kayla, you help with our schemes.."

"..."

"..."

"This is a warning Jade, fucking break their heart and I'll break you." Kayla smiled threateningly at Jade making him chuckle.

"Jade! Jade! You wanna go o-"

"I'm busy with work at the moment." Jade sighed as he cut
(Y/n) off.

"But... We haven't gone on a date since last week, and i feel like you've been ignoring me.." (Y/n) mumbled.

"I'm sorry, maybe next week." Jade smiled sadly at (Y/n).

Lies...

He had actually gone out with Floyd and Kayla on that very night..

"So, how's my angel?~" Kayla grinned at Jade who tensed up a bit.

"Eh?~ I'm surprised you haven't spied on them!" Floyd stated.

Thankfully Floyd had changed the subject...

"Eh!?~ I'm not that creepy! Right Jade?" Kayla grinned at Jade.

"Sure." Jade snorted, Kayla gasped dramatically as she put her hand over her heart.

"How dare you!" Kayla frowned making Jade and Floyd laugh.

"Why do you keep on lying to me?.." (Y/n) said as they watched Jade, Floyd and Kayla laugh.

"It's so unfair that your so close to my sister.." (Y/n) stares at the way Jade looks at their sister longingly as she stays oblivious to this look.

Green...

Green is the colour of envy as some would say...

"Oh! Hey my dearest angel!~" Kayla beamed as she ran towards (Y/n) to hug them.

Unknowingly to Kayla, she had just interrupted Jade's and (Y/n)'s conversation.

"Hello Kayla, it has been a while." Jade smiled at Kayla who huffed.

"You saw me this morning you moron." Kayla shook her head.

Unknowingly to the two (Y/n) glared at Kayla who grinned at Jade.

The object of their envy, was their own sister..

'Why did you have to be so radiant?.." (Y/n) wondered as she stared at Kayla's features.

Her blue eyes had always sparkled, even in the night. Even if her brown hair was quite ordinary, it just matched her features so well. And that stupidly bright grin she has.

Truly, this is what (Y/n) thought of their sister. A masterpiece with no flaws whatsoever...

"(Y/n)! We should eat lunch together! I got Jack to join as well!~" Kayla grinned at (Y/n).

"Sure!" (Y/n) smiled at Kayla, she then began to drag the two away. Of course, quickly saying bye to Jade before the two left.

Jade waved at the two with small smile as they left.

"Is it wise to use (Y/n) to get closer to Kayla? You know how Kayla can get." Azul sighed as he walked towards Jade.

Jade himself frowned when heard those words.

"It probably isn't wise to use them like that." Jade sighs then looks at Azul.

"At this rate, your asking for a death wish from someone who you don't want to anger.."

"I know..."

Should I make a part 2?-