Malleaus Draconia x Ingenious!Reader | Finally part 4

It has been a few months since the ball...

Leona has banned (Y/n) from seeing Malleaus, but you know
(Y/n)-

She snuck out every night unnoticed just to see the fae.

And like always, she did so this night..

It was a full moon and Leona was asleep, (Y/n) snuck out of her dorm making sure everyone was asleep.

She made way to Ramshackle Dorm, Malleaus's and (Y/n) hang out place.

If they were lucky enough, Yuu and Grim would join.

"Ah, hello (N/n)." Malleaus said with a gentle smile before (Y/n) tackled him into a hug.

They both laughed a bit before getting up.

"So uhh... about Leona and telling him we're..." "Dating? Oh come ooon Malleaus! We have been dating for weeks now!." (Y/n) said while Malleaus blushed.

"Have you even told Lilia?" (Y/n) pouted as Malleaus shook his head.

"I'll tell him tomorrow, I promise kay Princess.." Malleaus said with a smile, (Y/n) grinned and nodded.

(Y/n) and Malleaus talked a bit before they decided to go back to their respected dorms.

(Y/n) pecked him on the lips before (Y/n) bid him goodbye..

In the morning...

"Where were you last night (Y/n).." Leona asked, no that wasn't a question, he demanded her which was only when she did something wrong..

She tilted her head in confusion acting innocent.

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked making said Lion stand up in rage.

"Don't try to act innocent (Y/n)! I know you went to see that damned goat horned man!" Leona shouted while glaring at (Y/n) in anger.

"I thought I forbid you from seeing him, i did for a reason (Y/n), I only did it to protect you..." Leona muttered the last bit as his expression saddened.

(Y/n) stood up in anger before shouting back at him.

"But I love him! You can't keep me away from these things! I'm not a kid anymore and I don't need protecting! I know your only worried but I love him..." Her voice cracked as tears started to cascade from her teary eyes.

"So please..." (Y/n) fell to her knees while profusely rubbing her eyes.

"Please don't take him away from me..." She said while more tears fell from her (e/c) eyes..

Leonas heart broke to see the prideful lioness cry in front of him, she never cried, but it only broke his heart more because she cried because of him.

He got down on one knee and hugged her, he placed his chin on her head.

"I'm sorry...." The words shocked the (h/c) haired girl.

"I'll try to give him a chance... But if he breaks your heart or hurts you then I'll kill!..." Leona growled.

(Y/n) giggled while she wiped the last tears away, she smiled and snuggled into the males embrace.

A day later

Leona glared at Malleaus, they were both alone on the couch in front of the tv, (Y/n) had gone to get some more popcorn.

"Break her heart and Ill fucking murder you and your family." Leona snarled as Malleaus's eyes widened.

"Hurt her and I'll feed you alive to lions." Leona once again snarled, his expression changed when (Y/n) came in with the popcorn.

She sat in between the two not noticing the tension between the two males.

Malleaus smiles then puts an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder and pulls her closer into his chest.

Leona looked at the happy couple and smiles a bit.

'Maybe he isn't too bad for my sister..."