Riddle Rosehearts x Tall!Reader | Pretty boy pt2 of SHAWTYYY

Sooo...

WHO HAS PLAYED ERROR143!?

BC LIKE-

MICAH?-
HIS VOICE?
SO FINE- 😩
SO AJDHJSSN
I love flirtatious but socially awkward men-

If you haven't played it or watched it.

Play it now. / Watch it now.

Just do it.

Trust me.

I doubt you will be disappointed.

ANYWAYS-

This is part TWO
of SHAWTY-
The gremlin x stickler4rulzRiddle.

Now then-
With that out of the way.
You may now read. :>>

"Ah! (Y/n)-senpai!" Yuu the magicless human called out to (Y/n)

"Well well well. If it isn't the oh so handsome Yuu!" (Y/n) grins as their eyes soften when she saw Yuu and Grim.

They still remember what he had to face during Riddles overblot, and to say that (Y/n) was grateful for them risking their life is an understatement.

Flashback -

"Riddle! You need to calm down and stop using your magic!" (Y/n) shouted as they stared at the floating rose bushes.

.

.

.

"I am ALWAYS right... There is no alternatives because I am ALWAYS RIGHT!" Riddle shouted going into a complete frenzy as a dark cloud encases his figure.

"Riddle!" (Y/n) shouted in horror as they tried to lunge at him only to be stopped by Yuu holding them back.

"Let go of me! I need to make sure Riddle is fine! Let go dammit... Riddle!" (Y/n) shouted in a panic as they struggled in Yuu's grip.

The dark cloud dissipates into nothing revealing the overblotted Riddle whom glared at everyone with hatred.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in horror, a gasp escaping their lips as they thought of the possible outcomes from his overblot.

It was very likely that Riddle would die.

(Y/n) felt tears beginning to collect up in their eyes as they pant at the revelation that their childhood friend may die.

(Y/n) felt Yuu patting their head as they tried to regain their breath.

"You need to calm, we need everyone to be mentally and physically prepared for this. That includes you (Y/n)-senpai." Yuu stated, making (Y/n)'s lips tighten into a straight line as they wipe their tears away.