Azul Ashengrotto x Sleepy!Reader | Nah

It was no lie that (Y/n) and Leona were bestfriends, hell, they even slept together-

No not like ya perverted hooman-

Like sleeping next to each other ya know-

Anyways yeah, (Y/n) was somehow always sleepy at all times, she only really had energy for sports, and classes.

Nothin else, like nothin- this one time Azul stumbled upon them.

Flash back

"Hmmm, I wish I could atleast stay awake for the whole day, it would make my life easier..." (Y/n) said as she sleepily looked down at the floor, she was making her way to the cafeteria to get something for herself and Leona to eat.

"Oh? Would you like to make a deal with me, I can help you with your problem!." A voice said, (Y/n) stopped walking and turned around lazily.

"Eh? Oh, aren't you Azul from Octavinelle? You make deals right?" After that sentence (Y/n) yawned.

"Yes, yes I do so wo-" "Nah" (Y/n) cut him off, his eyes widened in the slightest bit as he asked.

"Pardon?" (Y/n) turned her back against him and said.

"Nah, I know what I would have to do for you in return and that's just tiring, later." (Y/n) said before walking off with her hands stuffed in her pockets leaving a bewildered Azul behind.

"Wow that's interesting, I'll make you want to make a deal with me (Y/n)" Azul muttered to himself as he smirked at the fleeting figure in front of him.

End of flash back

Yep, and Azul still hasn't gotten that deal with her, it's been a few weeks and still nothing.

But today, he accidentally stumbled upon the two bestfriends in the botanical garden.

"Leona, don't come running to me if you get in trouble." "I won't, plus what are they gonna do? Expel me?" Leona snickered.

"Whaaatever." (Y/n) yawned tiredly, Leona walked off leaving (Y/n) alone to fend for herself.

Azul walked towards and accidentally stood on a twig making it snap.

Azul looked up to see (Y/n) gone from her spot under the tree, he looked around in confusion.

He suddenly got tackled from behind, he heard a few growls from behind him.

He turned his head to see (Y/n) with fluffy wolf ears.

"Oh, Azul?" (Y/n) said as she finally noticed who the intruder was, Azul blushed as he looked at how the ears made (Y/n) look even cuter.

"Can you please get off me?" Azul asked as his blush widens when he looks at the position their in.

"Nah, too lazy, you can be my cuddle buddy for now." (Y/n) said as she cuddled into Azul's chest, she wrapped her tail around one of his legs.

"E-Eh!? But what ab-" "Be quiet and no one will find us.." (Y/n) said as they fell asleep.

"(Y/n)?..." Azul asked, wondering if she was awake, there was no response meaning he was stuck.

Azul looked at (Y/n) and petted her ears making her snuggle more into his chest and purr.

'She resembles a big cat- wait, i just noticed she technically just like Leona always lounging around but she makes an effort in classes...' Azul said as he looked at the sky.

Azul fell asleep in deep thought not knowing Leona was still there smirking.

"Everything went according to plan..." Leona muttered to his companions.

"Shishishi... They look so cute!.." Ruggie said quietly as he looked at the two taking a few pictures for blackmail.

"Eh~ Azul looks like he's having fun with a pile of fluff sleeping on him." Floyd said quietly.

Yes those three planned all of this...