Vil Schoneheit x Reader | Photoshoot

I am a simp for this maaaaaaan!-

Tell me, who do you guys simp for the most? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_______________________________

(Y/n) had a tendency to....

Perhaps....

Slap people on the face when she didn't expect something...

Flash back

(Y/n) stood by watching a raccoon-cat hang off the chandelier, she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around to be met with a male that looked quite beautiful, he had shoulder length blond hair his hair was in a sort of half up half down style.

she shrieked and slapped him on the face.

'Aw shit- not again...' She thought as she sweat nervously, she felt everyone's eyes on her as a few gasps and snickers were heard.

The man touched the spot where (Y/n) had slapped him.

He looked at (Y/n) with a new found aura, he glared at (Y/n) menacingly.

She gulped and started forming incoherent words as her arms started flailing around.

'STUPID STUPID STUPID (Y/N) YOU JUST HAD TO SLAP SOMEONE! JESUS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND YOU STILL SLAPPED SOMEONE!!! Not to mention he is beautiful- WAIT THATS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE! YOU FUCKING SMACK WACK ATTACKED SOMEONE AGAIN!' (Y/n) panicked as she tried to slowly back away.

"E-Eheheh... So-Sorry?..." (Y/n) grinned nervously as she felt his aura darken even more.

"Eep!" (Y/n) shrieked and ran behind the closest thing she could find which was a man with lion ears who was trying not to straight up roll in the ground from laughing.

End of flash back

To this day, he still hates your guts, but he can only tolerate you because your great at photographing.

And maybe because of something else~

He usually asks you to take photos of him Epel, and Rook or just him by himself.

"Vil I need you to smirk- like a very sexy one! Rook mess up your hair a bit, and Epel.... why are you wearing the sunglasses?.." (Y/n) asked.

Epel sighed the took the glasses off, Rook had messed up his hair, Vil just overall changed his expression to a smexy one.

(Y/n) took the picture then smiled, she looked at the picture thinking about how great it turned out.

Vil lied on the bed facing the camera on his stomach with one of his elbows propped up laying his head on his hand while the other just lays on the bed, he wore a sexy smirk with a cocked eyebrow.

His hair was in his half up half down look but it was quite disheveled looking.

The only thing visible that he wore in the photo was a white shirt, some of the buttons were undone and, he had smeared lipstick on his neck looking like a girl had tried to give him a hickey.

Rook stood against the wall with messy hair, he faced the opposite wall he had his arms crossed above his chest.

Rook had a white button up shirt that was completely undone, he had a red tie that hung on either side of his shirt, he wore black pants as well.

He wore a cocky smirk with his eyes closed.

Epel sat against the bed, he left a little gap between legs teasingly, one of his knees propped up while the other just lied there.