Savanclaw x Reader | Rawr

(Very short-)

"RAWR!"

"(Y/n), you don't look scary at all.." Leona said as (Y/n) tried to scare Ruggie, Jack and Leona with their lion onesie.

They puffed out their cheeks making them look adorable to the eyes of the three boys.

You may be wondering what the fuck is going on-

Well (Y/n) here is known as NRC's adorable angel.

Because of their adorable-ness and cuteness.

They are  practically close with everyone in NRC-

They are especially close with the three members of Savanclaw in front of them.

Right now the four of them were having a sleepover!

"What do you mean I don't look scary!? I am a terrifying lion! Rawr!" (Y/n) said as the three boys blushed.

"Shishishi~ Your more like- cute y'know~" Ruggie teased causing
(Y/n) to blush.

"I am not cute!" (Y/n) shouted, they then went to the corner and put their head against the wall, they now had a depressing aura surrounding them.

Jack went over to rub their back in a attempt to make them happy.

"UWAAAH! Jack they are being meaaaan!" (Y/n) cried as they hugged Jack causing him to blush.

Jack then started to pat their head reassuringly.

"It's okay, they probably don't mean it." Jack said as (Y/n) looked up with a pout and tears still in their eyes.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really Really?"

"Really Really."

(Y/n) then grinned, their aura now cheerful and happy again.

"Yay!"