Jamil Viper x vampire reader | were not just heartless creatures

(Y/n) Vanrouge is Lilia's little sister, and yes, she's very much a vampire with (e/c) shimmering eyes.

And (y/n) is pretty tall, and more mature then her older brother, she wears a mini top hat, has her hair in a loose pony tail, dark green heeled boots, black vest, black skirt, white tie, and green button up shirt. (If you don't match this description then you can change the colours and clothes)

Today, (y/n) had to go to a garden for special herbs and an assignment, what she didn't know is that she had a partner in this whole fiasco, Jamil Viper, was indeed her partner.

She was running to her destination since it was day time, she couldn't use her unique magic, what is her unique magic you might be asking.

It's "enhancement" enhancement allows her to enhance anything just by touching it, but of course, it doesn't work well in the as much as it does at night time.

Oh how (y/n) wished to be human, or anything mortal, immortality isn't as much as it seems.

(Y/n) bumped into someone, she closed her eyes expecting to feel pain but she didn't, instead she felt another presence.

Readers P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see a male with brown hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes, he was very handsome in your case.

"M-my deepest apologies sir" I say blushing because of his hand being on my waist.

"It's fine" he said helping me stand up properly, he seemed to eye my.

"I-is something t-the matter?" I ask my blush getting deeper as he eyes me, I then see my mini top hat on the ground and grab it, I put it back on my head.

"Are you my partner for the assignment?" He asked curiosity laced in his voice.

"Wait... there was partners!?" I shouted out of pure shock. Which he just nodded to.

"If you are then.... are you (y/n) vanrouge?" He asks me putting one of his hands to his chin and making a thinking pose.

I nodded with my mouth agape and eyes wide in shock, one because this handsome man was your assignment, two because I didn't know, and third because he's so handsome!!!

He smiled and the day went smoothly, he was mostly serious but I got some chuckles and smiles out of him.

Leeeeee time skip

After that day we started to hang out a LOT, I'd even go to his dorm sometimes, or some other times we'd look at flower's.

This day was the same like any other day, but one question stopped my whole vibe.

"Do you think vampires are heartless creatures, sure Lilia looks like he has fun but can never be too cautious." He said nonchalantly.

"I-I don't k-know" I stuttered, that's right, I never told him that I was a vampire, and since my eyes were (e/c) and some other humans have fangs so he thought I was 'normal...'

"Well I think they are... I might have never actually met other vampires but he's probably a nice o-" I cut him off by standing up and saying "you dont know a thing about vampires" and then I ran off.

Time skip to night time.

I met up with a human male that I made a deal with, he'd give his blood to me in exchange for wealth. He had yellow hair, and dark blue eyes.

My fangs dug into his neck, he started to lightly pant, his hands got entangled in my hair.

When I released him there was a trail of blood from my mouth and my eyes glowed bright red.

I heard a gasp from behind the human male, the male panicked and kissed me.

Jamil's P.O.V

I saw the women who I loved drink someone's blood before me, but then she got kissed by the man whom she drank from.

My heart broke at the sight, but it gave me some sort of hope when she didn't kiss back.

She pushed him away and had and angry expression, her eyes were glowing bright red.

Her eyes widened when she saw me. "H-how long h-ave you been t-there!?" She yelled panic laced in her voice, her eye's stopped glowing red.

"The whole time...." I said and ran up to her embracing her. "If you want, you can just drink my blood instead of anyone else's blood, I'm sorry for calling vampires heartless.." I whisper in her ear.

And after that..... she always clung to me like I always wanted. I plan on confessing to her soon.