Azul Ashengrotto x Dying!Reader | My beloved

You never thought that a day like this would come...

You being strangled by your beloved...

Azul Ashengrotto.....

The first person to become your friend...

The first person you thought of when you woke up...

The first person you thought of when you wanted comfort..

The first person you ever opened up to...

The first person you fell deeply in love with......

He was the first....

Even though you felt betrayed and hurt, you still smiled for him because this wasn't his doing...

Tears streamed down his eyes as he glared at you while choking you with his tentacles.

He was in his overblot form...

You then remember the lads that you had entrusted with a letter and memories...

Yuu and his friends were the lads that you were talking about...

Flash back

"But what I-" "Yuu! I need you to calm down... We'll push through kay lad?..." (Y/n) asked the stressed Male while looking him in the eyes.

You had your hands on his shoulders, you gave him a gentle smile.

"Here... Please give this to Azul if I don't make it out alive kay?.." (Y/n) asked as she handed Yuu a letter.

"Wa-wait.... Where are you- (Y/n) come back!.." Yuu yelled out to the female who ran towards Azul.

End of flash back

"A-Azul?.. It's me.... (Y-Y/n)..." (Y/n) managed to say as his grip tightened on her neck.

Azul then pointed something at her as her vision got blurrier.

"You have any last words?.." Azul asked with a smirk, the tears never stopped flowing though.

"I-I..." (Y/n) stuttered, she mustered up a big and cheerful smile before saying.

"I love you Azul..." She said before being pierced by the sharp object that Azul had in his grasp.

Azul's eyes widened as blood splattered onto his face...

"(Y-Y/n)?..." Azul asked as he began taking control over his mind and body again.

His overblot form had disappeared, as if it didn't exist..

The girl that was hung by one of his tentacle has fell onto the ground.

He examined the girl before him in horror.

Her stomach was pierced by a sword that was made out of pure magic.

The blood stained her clothes, scratches and bruises were scattered on her body.

The one thing that stood out the most was...

Her blood stained lips that were curled into a happy smile...

Flash back

"(Y/n), promise me that we will always be together forever kay!" A smol Azul said as he held out his pinky to (Y/n).

"Promise!" (Y/n) said with a big grin as she took his pinky into hers.

End of flash back

"(Y/n)!" Azul cried out as he made his way beside the bloody figure.

He pulled the female into his arms and sobbed.

Flash back

"Ya know Lad, your pretty ugly when you cry." (Y/n) said as Azul rolled his eyes, his frown worsened even more.

"You look better with a smile!"
(Y/n) grinned as she held his face up.

She looked so happy and bright, almost like a ball of sunshine.

Azul blushed as (Y/n) wipes the tears away, he smiled as he leaned into (Y/n)'s touch.

End of flash back

"(Y/n)! Please wake up!..." Azul sobbed into (Y/n)'s shoulder.

He would remember the times that she would prank him..

Or just straight up brush off things that were meant as hurtful.

He remembered all the times you would stand up for him with a big fearless smile.

You were his big ball of sunshine..

You literally represented the sun and light.

"(Y/n) wake up and tell me that everything is gonna be alright!.." Azul croaked out.

A few students who was there stood there frozen in horror.

The literal sunshine of NRC was laying lifeless in Azul's arms...

"Please open those beautiful (e/c) eyes and tell me with your beautiful voice that everything.... e-everything is fine! Everything's gonna be okay..." Azul sobbed as his grip on you tightened.

Yuu stood there holding the letter that you had given him to give to Azul..

He stood there watching you die infront of him, he couldn't do anything...

"I'm sorry..." Azul muttered as he sobbed more.

A few years later..

It's been a few years since your death.

He had graduated from NRC.

Yuu has given Azul the letter but he could never bring himself to read it...

So today was the day that he would open it..

What he didn't expect to be inside was only a small note and two hard drives...

The small note said.

'Just watch the videos that I put on the hard drives, I'm too lazy to write anythin'

He smiled then plugged a hard drive in a device that made holograms.

The screen was sadly 2d tho-

"Heya there Lad!" A cherry sing song voice said, Azul felt his eyes widened as he saw (Y/n) on the screen.

"I know your probably sad and well- depressed right now but I'm here to tell ya." Azul listened in as he smiled softly.

"That everythin is gonna be alright and a-okay!" She cheered with a big happy grin.

She ranted in about how he shouldn't feel sad and depressed right now, the video was about to come to an end which saddened Azul a bit.

"Azul, I want you to know that I love you.... And I'll always be by your side, I always have, never forget that Kay? I love you..." (Y/n) said with a sad smile.

Azul felt the tears build up in his eyes as his lip quivered.

"I love you too (Y/n)..."

He used magic to plug the other hard drive in, it was of you singing a song.

(Any type of comforting song you could think of that has a acoustic version-)

He smiled as you sung the song, he felt the tears cascade from his eyes.

"I love you (Y/n), and I miss you..."