Lilia Vanrouge x Neko!Reader | Adorable

(Y/n) Is Che'nya's little sister, so of course she had the features of a cat, and is childhood friends with Riddle and Trey.

Her unique magic allows her to transform into a full on feline, just like Jack's unique magic but we aren't really talking about Jack-

She likes to call her unique magic 'midnight cat' mostly because she random turns into a cat at midnight.

She turns into a small kitten with (y/c/o/c) (your colour of choice), she has (y/c/o/c) patterns, she has big bright (e/c) eyes.

"Oh?~ what is this, a stray kitten? How adorable!~" a voice said.

That leads to where (Y/n) is right now, she thought that it was a good idea to take a stroll at night time.

Resulting in her condition right now, in the arms of a fae.

"Lilia, where did you find that?..." Asked Malleaus as he inspected the sweating feline.

(Y/n) mewled as she tried to escape from Lilia's arms.

"I just found it wandering around, so I grabbed it, it lost." Lilia explained as he held (Y/n) in his hands.

"But isn't it so adorable?" Lilia asked, by then Silver and Sebek had walked into the casual room.

They all made small talk as Lilia pet (Y/n), surprisingly she let out a purr.

(Y/n) snuggled into Lilia's arm and fell asleep.

Next thing she knew, she was in a bed, not her bed tho...

It was Lilia's bed, she blushed and looked at her body to see she wasn't a cat anymore.

She heard light snoring and saw Lilia sleeping next to her.

She blushed then used her unique magic, she snuck out of the dorm to hers.

Luckily it was still dark out so no one should've been awake..

A few hours later

"Rey-Rey!" (Y/n) shouted happily as she hugged Trey from behind.

"Oh, hello (Y/n)." Trey chuckled as (Y/n) snuggled into his back then looked at Riddle.

Riddle just sweat dropped at the feline who stared at him with star eyes.

She looked just about ready to pounce on him, he backed away slowly trying to not get pounced on but failed miserably as she tackled him onto the ground.

"Ah~ I believe your that feline I saw last night!~" a voice said sending shivers down (Y/n)'s spine as she froze.

"Care to explain?..." Riddle asked looking up at (Y/n) who was sweating nervously.

"N-nya know m-maybe I should just..." (Y/n) stood up straight and tried to back away slowly.

"C-catch n-nya later!" (Y/n) shouted before turning around and sprinted before colliding into Lilia who was behind them the whole time.

They both fell down with a thud, Trey face palmed as Riddle stood up angrily.

Lilia ended up on the ground with (Y/n) on his chest as he was propped on elbows.

(Y/n) blushed immensely as she stared up into Lilia's eyes.

"Lilia.... Did you do... ANYTHING indecent to (Y/n)!?" Riddle asked as he crossed his arms above his chest.

(Y/n) and Lilia stood up properly, Lilia took (Y/n)'s Hans and runs off with a grin.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" Riddle yelled angrily as the two figures disappeared.

Riddle felt a hand on his shoulder, he calmed down and looked back at Trey who was the one that had his hand on his shoulder with a small smile.

"We won't be able to protect her forever Riddle, we both know this so let her choose her own path." Trey said.

Riddle huffed and looked away.

"I know.."

With Lilia and (Y/n)

(Y/n) panted as she was breathless from running.

"Wha-what was that fo-for!?" (Y/n) panted while looking at Lilia who just smiled.

"You rather get lectured and not be able to use your magic or escape with me and get lectured afterwards?" Lilia asked with a smirk.

"I rather none!" (Y/n) pouted while Lilia chuckled.

"Anyways, about last night... Why were you a full on feline?" Lilia asked as (Y/n) huffed.

"I just randomly turn into a feline at midnight.." (Y/n) said with a small blush.

"By the way you looked quite adorable as a kitten~" Lilia teased as her blush got bigger.

"Although it seems you are always adorable!" Lilia said as (Y/n) slowly turned red.

Malleaus stared at the two who didn't notice his presence at all they were to immersed with they're 'flirting' as he would call it.

Malleaus walked away with a sigh as the two kept on flirting.