Vil Schoneheit x Sister!reader | Other half

Note that this is a platonic one shot-

And I had a few drafts so that's why I released this another one today-

_______________________________

"Heeeeey." (Y/n) said.

Meet (Y/n) Schoneheit, Vils younger twin sister to be exact.

They both are equally beautiful but they both are very different.

Vil being harsh and graceful.

(Y/n) being cheerful and adventurous.

No one actually knows how they get along quite well...

"(Y/n) fix your clothes, and straighten your posture." Vil glared causing (Y/n) to grin even more.

Right now the both of them were going to teach the first years, they had to walk as graceful as Vil and most had to really....

Smile...

I mean like- none of them were smiling- like at all.

(Y/n) has a beautiful voice and smile, she also has crystal clear (e/c) eyes that showed kindness and hope.

In reality she's actually a bit sarcastic and just really flirtatious.

"You there, short one with lilac hair, you have to smile, also your make up and clothes are done wrong."
(Y/n) said sternly, the boy flinched just a bit before an irk mark made its way on his head.

She walked over to him and examined him.

He was quite cute, but his eyes showed that he wasn't afraid to pick a fight.

Vil May be the best at making potions and perfume, but (Y/n) definitely is best at designing clothes, and at making anything look perfect.

"Rook, May you please take that first year to tidy up." Vil asked, Rook smiles and nodded.

"Please follow me." Rook said to the short boy, Rook and the boy walked off into a room.

"Who was that?." (Y/n) asked as she walked to Vil's side.

"Epel Felmier, I see a lot of potential in him..." Vil said not sparing (Y/n) a glance.

She hummed and watched the first years.

"(YYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN!!)"  a voice yelled out making Epel flinch, (Y/n) bit into her Apple with a smirk.

"What did you this time!?" Epel shouted in horror as Vil made his way over to them.

"I stole his make up and perfume." (Y/n) stated proudly.

"Ya know herbivore, you do that a lot." Leona said, (Y/n) snickered she then placed a small kiss on Leona's cheek.

A shriek was heard from in front of them, the three looked over to see Vil with a disgusted and angry look.

"(Y/n)! Epel! Get away from that filthy animal!" Vil glared at Leona.

"Eeeeh? Okaaaaay..." (Y/n) said with a pout as Leona smirked at Vil almost tauntingly.

Vil glared at him even more before signalling for Epel and (Y/n) to follow.

"Later babe." (Y/n) grinned, Leona nodded and walked off.

Usually (Y/n) was all happy go lucky and care free.

But Vil didn't know who this was...

On his side stood someone so different...

(Y/n) wearing her clothes properly? Her hair was even done properly..

Her usual grin was replaced with a frown, her eyes looked so distant...

Her cheerful aura was replaced with a intimidating aura, her posture was straight.

She never liked being 'proper'....

She said that it was drag...

Oh wait!

Stupid...

That wasn't your sister, that's your assistant..

I guess he was imagining things again..

It's been years since (Y/n) had gone missing, she was deemed dead..

Vil knew that his other half would never be found....

"Vil I'm telling you, she's alive!" Leona said, his hair was longer overall he looked a bit older.

"No she isn't, it's been years since she's gona missing... She's dead, learn to get that through your head Leona, I thank you for being loyal to her for so many years but you have to let go and accept the fact that she's gone..." Vil said sternly.

Leona gritted his teeth and clenched his fists as he glared at Vil.

"I can't believe you! I can't believe you gave up on your own sister!" Leona growled, he then turned around and stomped out of the room and slammed the door shut.

Vil stood there in a emotionless stare remembering all the things they did together.

"Don't cry big brother! Because I'm here!" A small girl with (h/c) hair and big (e/c) eyes said to their older brother.

Vil walked to a garden near by his house.

"Vil.... I'm dating Leona- W-Wait! I know you don't like him but please! I..... I love him.." (Y/n) said with a blush.

Vil sighed and sat down on a bench while examining the flowers.

"I'll be your knight in shining armour!" (Y/n) giggled.

"Help!"

Wait....

That's not what happens.

Vil snapped his head towards the voice and saw a figure with (h/c) hair running towards him.

His eyes widened and he stood up.

Behind that figure were two men in black suits, it looked like the figure was running away from them.

The figure reached Vil and clung onto him like it was the end of the world, he could feel then tremble as they looked up to him.

"(Y/n)?..." Vil said breathlessly, it was as if the world had stopped.

Her hair was a bit longer, her eyes were watery as she looked at him, she was covered in dirt and scratches from head to toe.

"Excuse me! Sorry for my daughters rude actions, she's being a bit over dramatic." A new voice scoffed.

Vil glared at the man, he wore a black suit that had neon blue markings on it, his hair was a silver colour while his eyes were teal.

"Well I'm sorry but this is my sister, and you are definitely not my father.." Vil snarled at the silver haired man.

His teal eyes widened, they quickly turned from shock to anger as he made a 'tsk' noise.

"Let's leave!" He said, the two men in black glanced at each other then shrugged and ran off with the silver haired male.

"V-Vil? Is that you?..." Vil heard
(Y/n) ask, he looked down to see her in tears already.

Vil smiled reassuringly then cupped her cheek with his hand.

"I can't believe it's you (Y/n)...." Vil said as a tear slid down from his eye.