Riddle Rosehearts x Tall!Reader | Hey Shawty!

In which Riddle is childhood friends with a Tall!reader that is absolutely rebellious, Riddle and the reader ends up getting sent to detention because of the readers rebellious tendencies...

Practically platonic-)

_______________________________

"(Y/N)! OFF WITH YO-" "O HELL NO!"

At the moment, our protagonist of this story is running away from their childhood friend..

"Oh their at it again?" Cater said as he took his phone out to start recording (Y/n) running away from Riddle.

"It seems so, I wonder how they even get away with their schemes without being collared.." Trey sweat dropped watching (Y/n) jump over the rose bushes.

"Woah! Watch where your-" "Sorry newbie!"

"Wait.. Was that (Y/n)-Senpai? Why are they running?.." Deuce wondered as he watched (Y/n) run away.

"Probably got in trouble again." Ace rolled his eyes and went back to painting the roses.

"Yo- ha...You two!... Ha-Have you two seen... (Y/n)!?" Riddle said out of breath.

"They just went that way." Deuce pointed to the way they went, Riddle thanked them and then ran after them..

Well- isn't this a way to start?

This is (Y/n) (L/n) speaking, the rebellious childhood friend of Riddles.

Their a tall, confident and goofy student who loves pulling pranks on unsuspecting students, even the teachers aren't safe!

"Outta the way loser's!"

"Watch where your going! Who do you even think you are!?"

"Wait- is that (Y/n) from Heartslabyul?"

"Oh... You know something is up when their running.." Epel mumbled as he watched the student run in the halls of NRC.

"They must be running away from Roi des Roses!" Rook clapped as he sung out those words.

"That would explain the stupid grin they have on their fa-" Vil was cut off by an angry Riddle running past the unsuspecting three.

"Get back here (Y/n)!" "NEVER BITCH!" "EXCUS-" "BOTH OF YOU! NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!"

And so they both were sent to detention...

Riddle inhales and exhales while rubbing his temples.

"I was so close.." (Y/n) cried as they were now collared by Riddle.

"I suppose that's what you get for eating MY tart, I'm sure you of all people memorized all the rules just to tick me off..." Riddle hissed at them making them grin.

"Got that right shawty." (Y/n) nodded with their smug grin.

"But now we are stuck here... In detention of all places, if mother hears of this she will be very displeased..." Riddle sighed.

"Oh please, you mother is shit. So don't treat her as if she's the world." (Y/n) rolled their eyes.

"My mother is not shit, and I've already told you to not use such foul words." Riddle glared at (Y/n) making them shrug.

"Shit, bitch, fuck, whore, hell-..." (Y/n) began listing the so called 'foul' words that Riddle had strictly told them to not say.

"Your really asking for a death wish aren't you?..." Riddle threatened.

(Y/n) grinned then shrugged acting dumb, successfully ticking Riddle off even more.

"You could never kill me now could you now shawty? Your too short!" (Y/n) laughed as Riddle's face turned redder by the minute.

"Oh sh-" "DIE!"

(Y/n) was sent to bed for At least a day ;)

"Oh... is this a tart?.." Riddle wondered as he looked at the tart on the counter.

He looked at his with stars in his eyes, his eyes fell to a paper next to it.

'Got you a tart made by yours truly ;)
Anyways, sorry for eating yours. I was really hungry but I know you ain't mad at me because well- I'm drop dead gorgeous giiiirl like- mh mh
But yeah, I made this tart especially for you so don't share it with anyone else Kay?

From yours truly, (Y/n) (l/n) ;)'

Riddle smiled at the letter then hid into his pocket at he heard someone enter the room.

"Oh, you found the tart." Trey chuckled at Riddle who marveled at the tart.

"Yeah, they shouldn't have even eaten mine in the first place." Riddle huffed as he then grabbed a knife and cut a slice out of the tart to taste it.

"Ya know, I helped them make it and they didn't even let me taste it." Trey sighs.

Riddle grabs out a fork then tastes the tart and instantly melts making satisfied noises.

"I guess it's nice?" Trey asked, Riddle nodded then continues to eat the tart.

"Heavenly, dare I say it's better than yours." "What? No way, now I'm intrigued."

(Y/n) smiled as a small blush coated their cheeks, they then left with a stupid smile on their face..