Malleaus Draconia x knight reader | im not of high status my lord

Soooooo, you guys really like my last Malleaus x reader one soo ima make another one.

———————————————

EVERYONE knew how much Malleaus liked his personality knight (Y/n), even she knew that he did, you may be asking how.

Well.... let's just say he confesses his undying love for her and hugs her every time he'll have the chance or see her.

(I'm waaaaay to lazy to design armour, this is your armour/uniform, you can just change the couples to whatever you want

Oh and art is not miiiine)

I was currently talking to my bestfriend, Jade Leech, we had to design clothes for some prom thing, I assumed that it was some sort of ball.

"I think this is better!" Jade says showing his design. It was a two piece, the skirt was short, it was ruffled at the end, the top was shoulder less, it had a bow at the top, a mini top hat decorated with feathers as well. I shook my head and showed my design.

He then smirked and showed a different design

(Art is not mine and you can change the colours

(Art is not mine and you can change the colours.)

I stared at it dumbfounded "no" was all I commented and he wiggles his eye brows.

A few minutes later

I lost the argument, so I touched the piece of paper and the dress popped out of it.

My unique magic is 'Come to life and serve me' it just technically lets me summon anything that's dead or just drawings.

Jade said he had his suit already so we were set to go.

A few days later

Tonight was the night that we made the damn clothes for, the ball that mr Crowley planned because of all the overbolts.

I decided to slip on my dress, I didn't really like to have puffy princess dresses.

Surprisingly I took my make up off showing my real features, red lips, pink cheeks, and really long lashes.

I didn't really like my real features, snd wasn't like I was trying to impress anyone either, or was I?.

I was brought out of my daze from a knock on my door, I opened it to see my cousin, Lilia Vanrouge, he surprisingly actually wore his clothes properly. A green bow tie, dark green vest, black button up sleeved shirt, and of course, black pants.

He looked shocked to actually see me without my make up, he was of course the only one who knew about my real features without make up. AND wearing a dress.

"You look good, I guess" I say with the same bored expression I have.

"You too!" He replies smiling with his eyes closed, he then moved out of the way for me to walk.

Time skip to le designated place

I opened the doors and everyone seemed to have stopped talking, We then made my way looking for the other members of Diasomnia, I saw them at one of the tables talking.

I felt the eyes of both shock and envy on me, I never liked to go to these types of events, let alone leave my hair out.

Me and Lilia walked to the other members of Diasomnia, they seemed to notice us and look shocked.

Before I could say anything Malleaus ran to me and hugged me saying "(Y/NNNN) I LOOOOOVE YOOOOOOU"

I blushed a little and sighed, I guess you could say that you loved the male, he was perfect in your eyes but, you weren't of Royale blood so it was forbidden to love him.

This was the last night that I would see them, Lilia knew, but he didn't know that the others didn't know.

You hugged him back slightly, it looked like a kid hugging their tall ass fucking mother.

Everyone made surprised noises, while my blush got bigger.

"(N/n) when are you supposed to go?" Lilia said looking at his watch smirking.

Everyone stared at Lilia, there was a small silence until Malleaus asked "what do you mean go?" In a disbelief tone.

I glared at Lilia "this is (N/n)'s last night here because of her knight duties, she got offered a new position as Commander for a war?" He said in a confused tone, it then hit him and he snapped his head to me with wide eyes.

"You never told them? Did you?" Lilia says looking at me and the other members of Diasomnia.

"(N/n)'s leaving?" Malleaus asks with wide eyes and a hurt tone staring at Lilia.

I sigh "Yeah, I got offered the position as Commander for a war" I say looking to the floor in shame.

I then break out of his grasp and walk off, my heels making clinking noises as I made my way outside to a garden.

I didn't notice that Malleaus followed me. "Why did you tell me?" He asks, his tone still hurt.

I turned around to see Malleaus's face stained with tears, he had sorrowful eyes and a small frown.

"This is exactly why, it was also gonna be harder for me to leave, and plus my lord, I am not of high status to love you." I said I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

I walked over to him and kissed him. When we parted I smiled sadly " I love you Malleaus, I'm sorry that I can't tho, goodbye, I hope you'll forgive me" I say then tears finally falling and I disappear.

3rd person P.O.V

Malleaus fell to the floor and noticed the cape that (Y/n) wore and a Rose. He picked them up and hugged them to his chest.

"I love you too (Y/n)" he says bursting into tears, he already missed her cold but somewhat comforting voice, her beautiful (e/c) eyes, and her silky (h/c) locks.