Lilia Vanrouge x innocent!Reader | The attempts

This is for AdorableZhui

Sorry if it sucks, I think the easiest one shots for me are the angst.

So sorry that it is very sucky and short, I may have or may haven't made this at 4 in the morning so yeah. ☹️

Anyways on to the one shot!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

(Y/n) was known to be the cutest person in Rnc, and the most innocent one as well no one really knew that. she would often wear a over sized sweater, a white button up, and a platered skirt, shoes and socks included.

She always got along with the members of Diasmonia, especially Lilia.

Lilia found the person quite unique and interesting that's why he's trying to see what kind of face would she make, if he lied on her lap or kissed her cheek.

And that is what Lilia is trying to do right now, he is trying to find (Y/n).

Attempt 1

He found said person under a tree reading peacefully. He walked over.

"Hello (Y/n)-chan, didn't think I'd run into you~" He says innocently as he sits next them putting his head on their shoulder.

(Y/n) was confused of what he was doing, she just thought it was what best friends do so she put her head on his shoulder with a satisfied cat look.

Lilia's cheeks reddened a bit as he started to picture how they would look.

Attempt 2

(Y/n) was sitting in a flower field making a flower crown with the pretty flowers.

Lilia comes over and lays his head on her lap feeling rather comfortable.

(Y/n) was once again confused, she finishes the flower crown and signals Lilia to get up.

Once he did she put the flower crown on his head with smile.

"Your way prettier now!" She says with sparkling eyes as Lilia's face reddens by her cuteness and compliment.

"Well if I'm pretty then you are gorgeous m'lady" Lilia says flirtatiously.

"Awh! Thank you Lilia!" She says cuddling into Lilia cutely.

Yeah they fell asleep spooning, Lilia as the big spoon and (Y/n) as the little spoon.

Attempt 3

Lilia and (Y/n) were eating ice cream, Lilia noticed some ice cream on her cheek and took this chance.

Lilia leaned forward to lick it but....

She turned at the right time for their lips to connect. Lilia's eyes grow wide as his face turns red.

(Y/n) turns into a tomato with wide eyes as they sit there frozen with their lips connected.

They parted quickly as they had red faces in embarrassment.

"I-S-.....I-I'm s-sorry for that h-heheh..." Lilia sputters our as he can taste the faint taste of ice cream and strawberries.

"I-I-it's okay!!" She says back up a little bit as she looks around at everything but him in a fidgety way.

They heard a click and saw Carter with his camera out with a smirk.

"Oh flip I forgot to turn off the damn noise..." He says as his smirk disappears and he lowers his camera with a awkward smile.

He ran of in a rush since Lilia started to chase him.

Yeah Lilia removed those pictures.....

And Lilia couldn't get the kiss out of his mind, it felt so right to him he doesn't know why but it was wrong yet so right.

Lilia figured that he was in love *cOugH* he always has been *COugH*

The thing is.....

Lilia may be a little shy around them now....

It's going to be awfully hard for him to confess like this....

His attempts were easy, but him confessing now that they kissed on accident is going to be hard.

He was much more confident when he did his attempts

And little did he know...

(Y/n) was absolutely in love with this guy, I mean who can resist his charm!?

As soon as he accidentally kissed her her heart leapt through her rib cage.

She thought she was dreaming.

But thinking about it now... it was very real...

"MOOOOOOOM!!" A little girl with (e/c) eyes and black hair and pink tips says running up to (Y/n).

"Ah, (G/n) (Girls name), where is your father?" (Y/n) asked, the girl pointed at....

Lilia..... Yep, you and Lilia have been married for 3 years, you have been together for 7 years if your adding it all up.

You have twins, a boy and a girl, the boy resembled you more than the girl.

The girl had black hair with pink tips and (e/c) eyes with (s/t) skin.

While the boy had (h/c) hair a pink streak and dark red eyes with (s/t) skin.

(Y/n) couldn't have been more happier, a caring family and a loving husband of 3 years.

And she is still very innocent despite everything that has happened.

Flash back

"Hey love can we stay up tonight to play..... a resting game?~ if you catch my drift.....~" Lilia says with a seductive look as he puts his hand under her chin, his other hand pushes her closer to him by her waist.

"No I'll probably lose!" She says puffing out her cheeks and making a cute angry face.

Lilia sweat dropped as his whole facade disappeared.

End of flash back

Yeah, Lilia didn't get anything of the sorts that night.

But he still has (Y/n) as his and his only.