Riddle x Tall!reader | Never leave me again....

(Y/n) (l/n) was technically the real rule breaker of Heartslabyul, and a player, her victim for teasing was always her short tempered dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts, She was taller than him so she got to call him short.

Everyday, every moment, every time she got the chance to tease your royal shortness she would, even do it if she were stressed, why?.....

It's because she held romantic feelings for him, but she always tried to push them away.

Readers P.O.V

It was just a normal day for me, I walked up to Shorty and started teasing him, but I noticed that he was ignoring me, I then remembered that I actually broke a rule and he still didn't come after me.

'Maybe he's tired of me?...' I thought, I had low self confidence, I was fairly sensitive to harsh words.

"Can you go away!Your being annoying, why do you even annoy me!? Your just a nuisance!!" Riddle finally snapped glaring at me with irritation laced in his voice.

I was shocked, this was the first time he snapped at me, he looked away and walked off, I then just avoided him for the rest of the day.

3rd person P.O.V

That day expanded into days, then weeks, then 2 months.

A few students of the other dorms came to Riddles tea party, everyone was confused, the dorm was unusually quiet, there was no sign of Riddles angry voice, there was no (Y/n) teasing a Riddle.

There was nothing like that, what shocked them was that (Y/n) was talking to Ace and Deuce, she never really talked to them.

The other students began thinking what happened?, why isn't (y/n) getting in trouble?.

(Y/n) then sat down instead of doing what she always did, aka teasing Riddle, she teased Vil and Leona, yeah, they were invited.

Riddle became more irritated, he suddenly stood up everyone's attention on him now.

(Y/n).... may we speak In private?" He says staring at (Y/n), she just looked at everyone then nodded.

Readers P.O.V

Me and Riddle began walking into the dorm, once we got a safe distance away from them he pulled me down by my collar aggressively.

"Why the hell do you keep on avoiding me!?" He yells making me flinch.

"Tch, why do you care?" I ask furrowing my eye brows.

"Just tell me why you keep on avoiding me!!" He yells again, I see his eyes coated with water.

"Why are you avoiding me!? Why aren't you annoying me!? It was only ME!! What the hell happened!?" He says one tear falling from his steel like eyes.

I was frozen in shock, why is he crying?.. "you told me I was annoying, to...go away, I did as you wanted" I say wid a sad expression.

"Since when did you start listening to me!?" He yelled more tears spilling from his eyes.

"Dang it (Y/n)! Can't you see!? I need you!!! I want you!!... I LOVE YOU!! Why can't you see that!?" He yells wiping his tears.

I put my thumb below his chin and index on my thumb tilting his face upwards before kissing him.

The kiss was gentle at first but then it got rougher, I licked his lips asking for entrance but of course he didn't let me have my way so, I adjusted.

I bit his lower lip and he slightly gasped and I slid my youngest into his mouth. I was quite experienced since I was a player, I was definitely more dominant then Riddle.

A few minutes flew by and finally, FINALLY we parted, a string of saliva connecting us, we were panting since we were at it for a few minutes.

"I love you my king" I whisper in his ears and smiled seductively.

"D-damn you (y-y/n), I-I guess I l-love y-you too.." he says looking away AND looking like a blushing mess.

We embraced for a little more and he ordered, "N-never leave me again...."
——————————————————- okaaaaay I hope yous enjoyed thissss. Because it's 11:46 rn 🤣🤣

And I gotta sleep so cya!