Vil Schoneheit x Reader | Reality

"Vil! Let's go play!" A small girl with (h/c) hair grinned at the young boy.

This is (Y/n) Howl, known as the cutest child around.

Her eyes held so much innocence.

Her smile could light up the whole world.

Her hair seemed like it always sparkled.

She, was the definition of cuteness.

"Okay!" Vil smiled back.

Vil's first friend is her since childhood.

But slowly, she and Vil started to part as their status's started to change.

Vil becoming too obsessed with his looks and career while (Y/n) stood by as a supporting post for Vil.

"Don't worry Vil! Your the most beautiful person in the world!"
(Y/n) cheered at the sad Vil.

"You'll definitely get the main role next time because your Vil right?" She grinned, her grin disappeared once Vil passed by her not even sparing a glance towards her way.

(Y/n) shook the sad feeling off and then followed Vil with a content smile.

She doesn't know how much she can handle his treatment towards her anymore...

"Hello first years! I'm (Y/n) Howl!" She grinned at the first years of Pomefiore as they murmured about her.

"(Y/n) I thought I told you not to come unannounced." Vil sighed as he rubbed his temples.

The girl giggled, it truly felt like they were a match made in heaven.

At least all of the Pomefiore students thought that.

But of course, some things take a different turn.

"Kalim! Out of the way!" (Y/n) pushed Kalim out of the way as a spell came rushing towards them.

"(Y/n)?..." A wide eyed Kalim asked the unmoving girl.

"Come on you need to get up!" Kalim said as he cradled (Y/n).

Vil stood there staring at the body of the girl that stood by his side his whole life.

Kalim cried out more words like 'wake up!' 'This isn't the time to be playing games.'

What is going on?

(Y/n)..

Please save me again..

"Don't worry Vil! I'll catch you." The young girl snickered.

Vil has been to scared to get off the tree he climbed, (Y/n) has been trying to get him off for a while.

"I can be your knight in shining armor! So don't worry about anything else and leave it to me! I'll always save you!." She grinned.

"I'm so.....so sorry.." Vil apologized to Jack as he stared at the (h/c) haired girl.

"I shouldn't have let her hang out with you... If she didn't maybe something different would have happened, she would still be smiling!" Jack growled as he stared at Vil with hatred and horror.

"My sister is injured.. What would have happened if you used that spell correctly!? She could be asleep for ever or worse!-" Jack snarled.

"She could've died.." Jack whispered as his ears flattened against his head in sorrow.

Although it seemed like (Y/n) was fine, some of her memories were erased..

"I-I'm sorry but..

Who are you?..."

Vils eyes widened at her words,
(Y/n) has seemed to forgotten the memories that she had with Vil.

She glared at him as Vil pulled away from the hug that Vil had initiated.

Her tone was harsh and distant, her doe like eyes were cold and held so much hatred..

"Wh-What do you mean?... I'm your bestfriend Vil Schoneheit?.." Vil muttered in disbelief.

"I don't know who you are, but do let me go. I can't be seen with a weirdo like you.." She snarled as she pushed him off her.

"Good day sir." She bowed before leaving.

The feeling of uneasiness and sorrow had finally settled in his system.

He hasn't told you all the things he's wanted to say forever...

I love you

Are the words he wanted to say to you..

The reason he had ignored you was because he was afraid that you would catch on..

He hates himself for not telling you anything.

And now he has to live with the consequences of his actions...

You were truly.

A diamond amongst the rough.

This is reality Vil, you can't redo everything you've done now.

Or can you?...