Leona Kingscholar x reader | don't fucking touch me

(Y/n) is a third year, Like Leona, their pretty good friends, (Y/n) is a siren tho, and Leona is kind of suspicious that she sung or did something to him, even tho she doesn't like to sing or touch anyone.

One day, (Y/n) was in the alchemy lab for a assignment, and as always, she got everything right, making a hybrid potion.

AND OF COURSE

Someone bumped into her making her fall to the ground whilst still holding the potion.

Hence forth why she has cat ears, and a fox tail.... and maybe wings...

Everyone gasped and sought out to try and make a potion to reverse this potion.

Mr. Crewel said that you were free to go to anywhere while they make a potion.

Readers P.O.V

I actually managed to fly with these big ass white wings with a tint of (lc/o/y/c).

When I landed I searched for Leona, when I spotted he was still sleeping.

I walked over to him quietly, but sadly he heard me and woke up.

He stared at me dumbfounded, "when did you get... those?" He asked still drowsy from just waking up.

I walked over to him and sat by him, seems like he was staring at my tail, "Just a few minutes ago" I responded hugging my tail, it was really fluffy.

He patted me, he always did that when he wanted to do something, and judging by where he was looking, he wanted to touch my tail and ears.

I then lied on his lap facing his stomach, a red hue dusted our cheeks, we weren't on a romantic relationship so this was odd.

He then began to touch my ears and tail. He then stared at something else.

He ruffled my wings "Ah~"...... I fucking moaned my eyes widened and I covered my mouth turning beet red.

I shot up and crawled away and yelled "Don't fucking touch me!!" Thaaaat came out wrong....

He looked at me still dumbfounded and beet red "Sorry..." he says looking away.

I then stare at him and thought of something evil. I crawled over to him.

And petted his tail, he didn't think he could get any redder than before...but he did.

He then started purring like a cat, he looked like he was about to faint.

I stopped and flew off, I WANTED to DIE, why? Because that me DIVIUS CREWEL WAS THERE.

There's no doubt about it... I'm gonna be teased a lot since he's my cousin AND favourite student since I pass every exam and test that anyone offers.

3rd person P.O.V

When the potion got reversed everything went back to normal.

Just a few times Divius would tease me, me and Leona may have gotten closer.

We would always meet up for lunch, maybe I have admitted to Divius that I am in love. Who knows.

Readers P.O.V

I was sleeping and cuddling into something for warmth, it was solid yet warm, I made noises of satisfaction until.

"(Y/-)" I heard someone yell, I open up to see someone's chest, I look up to see Leona just opening his eyes drowsily, I felt his hands on my waist.

I look at the voice to see none other than my cousin. Divius fucking crewel smirking at the scene between me and Leona.

I turned beet red and got out of Leonas grasp and sit up.

I glare at Divius and he runs off. I feel Leona hug my shoulders making me blush.

"I love you..." he said his voice muffled since he was pressing his face into my shoulders from behind.

I turned beet red "S-Same, damn cat"  I say, yep, I was definitely a tsundere, even I knew that.

I could feel him smirk and kiss me.

"D-Dont fucking t-touch me!" I yell  turning even redder. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hun yeeeeeeeeeet finally done UwUz