Vil Schoneheit x Beautiful!Reader | Beauty and all

(Y/n) LeBlanche is Neige's older sister that was transferred over to NRC for her tomboyish-ness, and maybe for a small treaty.

She was kind of the opposite of Neige, she attracted animals that were dangerous, loved sword fighting, and was handsome.

Unlike Neige, he was very cute, attracted harmless animals, was always kept away from sword fighting due to his sister, quiet and naive.

People learned to respect her easily, since she tamed all of Savannclaw and ruled over Leona with a iron fist.

I mean- she was called the lion tamer for a reason-

But the thing was....

She had been put in Pomefiore.....

Which leads to now.

(Y/n) getting lectured by a clown.

And that was Vil Schoneheit...

He hated her guts as well as her brothers, or should I say they hated each other.

"You look like a filthy potato!" Vil shrieked at her appearance.

She wore a unzipped black sleeveless hood, short jeans, and a white shirt with black combat looking gloves.

Her hair was in a pony tail as she was covered in dirt and sweat.

"I mean, I was outside fighting"
(Y/n) reminded Vil as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Go take a shower and change into your dorm uniform right now!" Vil screamed at (Y/n) and she did so.

She didn't actually really hate him, he was just a tad bit annoying being obsessed with beauty.

She actually like him, she's like him for a week now, and one other person knew...

(Y/n) just wanted to be like a knight in shinning armor, as she had another nickname.

'The valiant knight' she had to somehow keep that image up right?

Once she finished bathing she dried herself off and changed into her dorm uniform.

It was a purple flowy shoulderless dress that had white and gold markings, a white ribbon that acted as a corset and roamed freely touching the ground, and of course, black heels.

She looked in the mirror at her reflection..

Red lips, a pink light blush, long lashes...

This was the real (Y/n) without make up...

She hated how she really looked, it ruined how handsome she looked with how her hair was always up and pushed back.

She put eye liner on and some eye shadow completing the look.

She let her hair roam freely then added a purple bow on her wrist.

She walked out of the bathroom to see her room empty.

This was the actual first time she had put the uniform on since it was still being made, it was tight and made her curves really show.

She stepped out of her room looking for Vil, she walked around the halls of the dorm then decides to go to the main room.

She just hoped she wouldn't trip...

She saw Epel and Rook in front of the door leading to the main room.

Her heels made clinking noises so she attracted their attention pretty fast.

Their eyes widened to see the tomboy dolled up, you could see a faint blush on Epel's face.

"Hey guys, have you seen clown face?" She says stopping in front of them and putting a hand on her hip while leaning her hip into her hand.

"Why he is in the garden, why do you ask?" Rook answered with a smirk and cocked brow.

(Y/n) blushes and folds her arms then huffs trying to act like she didn't care.

"I just need to talk to him.." She says walking away with a mad blush on her face.

Rook was that one person that knew that she liked Vil, by stalking (Y/n) of course.

She finally made it to the garden that Vil always visited.

She saw him in the distance and walked over to him, she bit the inside of her lip.

"Hey Vil..." She shouted with a bored look she closed her eyes.

On the outside she looked fine but on the inside she was a mess.

"Hey, that's the first time you've called me by my nam-" Vil got cut off by the girl saying.

"Because I chose not to all the time, seems like a chore" she blushed then opened to see Vil.

With a red face looking away with his arm extended, there was something in his hands.

"Beauty and all, you have it all, you have everything I want and will ever need, will you go on a date with me (Y/n)?..."

_______________________________

Will you say yes or no?

Is this just a dream your having?

Will this turn into a beginning of something beautiful?

Or something dark?.....

Who knows.

Just gonna have to find out next time!