Dire Crowley x Reader | Misunderstanding

(Y/n) Howl is Jacks older cousin, and when I mean older, I mean more than 10 years older than him older-

They are a teacher at NRC, and is Dire Crowley's significant other.

Of course, it was a shock to Jack when he found out that they were his significant other.

"Ah, my dear crow, how was your day?" (Y/n) asked with their usual gentle smile.

Crowley sighed while messaging his forehead.

"Tiring, all these teens are so problematic..." Crowley sighed, he took his mask off revealing his yellow eyes.

(Y/n) smiled and made their way behind them and messaged Crowley's shoulders.

He let out a sigh of relief and relaxed under the touch of his lovers hands.

He always loved their touch, he closed his eyes and gave in.

"Hmmm... Just like that my love..." Crowley sighed as he leaned into (Y/n)'s touch with a smile.

That almost sounded erotic, if anyone outside were to hear that, they would have thought they were doing....

'Other' activities...

(Y/n) giggled at the thought, it wouldn't be the first time someone had thought that...

Flash back

"Please don't stop...."

Divus's ears perked at the sound of a...

A moan?

It sounded like that-

It came from Crowley's office....

Divus put his ear against the door to hear gasps.

Divus blushed just a bit and slammed the door open.

Divus mentally face palmed as he finally understood what was going on...

(Y/n) was messaging Crowley's shoulders, they both got stared at him in shock.

"Oh, hey Divus." (Y/n) chirped happily.

"Keep the noise down Crowley, it sounds like you two were doing something else..." Divus sighed.

Crowley blushed while (Y/n) had a dumbfounded look on their voice.

End of flash back

"My dear crow could you please keep the noise down? Remember what Divus said last time.." (Y/n) giggled as Crowley blushed.

But that didn't stop his loud groaning and humming.

"Mmmm...~"

Jack stood in front of the door with a red face a nose bleed.

"are you really enjoying this that much?~"

"Mh- mhm..."

Jack just wanted to see his favourite cousin...

He didn't want to know what they were doing though!

"Hmmm, my love how can your hand do such wonders?"

"Magic."

An irk mark appeared on Divus's forehead, he now stood beside Jack who was still a blushing mess.

Divus then kicked the door down..

He didn't expect to see what he saw though...