Scarabia as your brother-

(This is only how I would think depending on they're personality.)

Kalim Al-Asim.

You are Kalim's younger twin sister, you both practically have the same personality.

You both share the magic carpet, you both share a lot of things.

You almost never leave his side-

Whenever you two are apart you'll both most likely have a depressing aura.

When you both see after being apart from one another he'll tackle you into a hug.

Your good friends with Jamil-

You both love preparing and hosting parties.

You get cooking lessons from Jamil.

You and Leona make a good magic combination since your unique magic is called 'Sand Empress' it allows you to manipulate sand, you can make weapons and subjects to fight for you.

Since Leona's unique magic allowed him to turn things he touched into sand, they made a great combination-

You practically cling onto Kalim when he has to leave for a meeting.

Jamil has to either pull you off him or bribe you. (He usually ends up pulling you off him-)

When your sad he will usually plan something to make you happy.

Usually taking you on a ride on the magic carpet looking at the beautiful stars at night time.

Everyone sees you two as innocent cinnamon roll's.

Jamil Viper

Your Jamil's younger sister by two years, and your unique magic is called 'Confiding Wish' (I'm basing you of la genie-) you can make any wish come true, you can even make contracts with people so they pay off debts they owe to you, you can even add any condition to the wish.

Your really good when it comes to flying on brooms-

You two don't show much affection, people were really surprised when they found out that you and Jamil were siblings.

Your low key shy and want to make Jamil proud of you.

Your bestfriend is Azul. (You secretly like him-)

You work with Azul since your able to make wishes come true, but of course add any condition you would like.

Your one of Kalim's favorite servants-

You and Jamil don't get along that much.

He acts like he doesn't care about you at times but he loves you and just wants to give you love and affection.

He's very protective of you-

"Where do you think your going?" Jamie asked in a stern voice.

"To Mo-" "Your going to go see Azul again aren't you." Jamil cocked an eye brow upwards with a frowns

You blushed and fiddled with your thumbs while looking downwards.

"I forbid you from seeing him." Jamil said while walking away leaving a sad (Y/n).

You snuck out anyways-

He hates Azul because you like him-

You and Jamil work in perfect harmony.

You love painting, you get requested by a lot of people to paint them.

"Paint me like one of your French girls." Leona says jokingly as you face palm.

Jamil forbid Leona from seeing you after that.

He knows practically everything about you so don't even try to hide something from him-