Azul Ashengrotto x Fem!Reader | What's going on?

BTW- YOU ARE IN THE OCTAVINELLE DORM AND MY AU IS ALSO IN THIS ONE SHOT-

If you haven't seen the one shot where I explained my AU. (7Dorms x She!Demon! Reader)

Then here's the explanation.

In my AU, the headmaster allows females to begin attending NRC the same year Yuu is brought into Twisted Wonderland, (Yuu isn't in this one shot) and that means there is also female dorm head and vice dorm heads for each dorm to even things out for the female's.

(This also means that my OC's will probably have a appearance in this as the readers friends)

Warnings : There will be a ton of cussing so if you are uncomfortable with cussing then please leave.

Anyways- I hope you enjoy reading this one shot!
_______________________________

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO KAYLA!?" (Y/n) shouted as she ran with Kayla in the halls of NRC.

"Oh! Nothing much- Just teased him a bit and I think he said something about the rules of the Queen of Hearts." Kayla said nonchalantly.

"STOP RUNNING IN THE HALLS!" Riddle shouted with a red face as he sped walked towards them.

"What the fuck- how is he still behind us!?" (Y/n) panted.

"It's because your slow." Kayla giggled as an irk mark appeared on (Y/n)'s forehead.

"Not everyone is as athletic as you! And plus I don't have someone that would fricking wake me up early in the morning just to run with them!" (Y/n) shouted at Kayla who only grinned.

"Whatever!~ let's just focus on escaping!" Kayla said as she grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and sped up their pace.

"STOPDRAGGINGMEEEE!"
(Y/n) cried.

Kayla's eyes widened a bit before abruptly stopping and letting go of (Y/n)'s wrist on accident causing (Y/n) to go flying.

"REEEEEEEE- OOF" (Y/n) cried before landing into something.

Or someone...

She crashed into Azul-

Azul fucking Ashengrotto-

"Oopsie daisy~" Kayla giggled.

(Y/n) turned red as she looked up at Azul, she had crashed into him making them both fall onto the ground.

"P-Prefect!" (Y/n) stuttered as she abruptly stood up and offered her hand out to him.

"I'm quite fine, do not worry." Azul smiled up at her before standing up.

He fixed his glasses before sharply glaring at Kayla.

"But you..... Wreaking havoc again are you? why did you have to drag this poor unfortunate soul along with you?" Azul asked while Kayla giggled.

"She is my best friend what did you expect?~" Kayla grinned while shrugging.

"She's stuck with me forever and ever!" Kayla cheered.

(Y/n) laughed nervously as Azul glared at Kayla who was poking her tongue at him.

"So how do you two know each other?..." (Y/n) asked, suddenly the both of them turned their attention to her.

"Bumped into him on the first day when i was looking for Jack, stuck up brat wouldn't watch where he was going when he was wearing glasses." Kayla rolled her eyes as she put her hands on her hips.

Azul rolled his eyes at that then pushed his glasses up again.

"See, he ain't denying it." Kayla gestured towards him.

(Y/n) snorted at her comment while Azul began glaring at Kayla again.

"Well who is your friend Kayla, i believe i have seen her but i don't know where..." Azul asked as he inspected (Y/n) making her blush.

"Bruh- she's in our dorm? hellooooo??? No but seriously, i'm surprised you don't know her." Kayla said as she gestured towards (Y/n).

"She IS. Pretty famous in MagiCam and MagiDance just like I- the great female prefect of Octavinelle REMEMBER." Kayla said.

"You ain't too great." Azul said without looking at Kayla. She made hmph sound.

Thats right, You, a.k.a (Y/n) (L/n) is a famous influencer.

"Oh is that Floyd i see in the distance?" Azul said as he looked down the hall, suddenly a 'eek' sound was heard then Kayla ran off toward's the direction Azul was looking in.

"Hey!..- She forgot about me..."
(Y/n) mumbled.

"She's so easy to fool." Azul rolled his eyes as he turned his attention back onto (Y/n).

"Wait- you were lying!?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened as Azul smirked.

"But.. Why!?" (Y/n) asked in shock.

"No reason in particular." Azul Smiled at (Y/n).

(Y/n) blushed as she bit the inside of her cheek.

"Now that she isn't here, what is your name?" Azul smiled at her.

"I-It's (Y/n).." (Y/n) grew redder.

"What a lo-" Azul was cut off by a high pitched screech.

"YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT! TRYING TO GET SOME ALONE TIME WITH MA GORL- AND NOW I'VE GOT RIDDLE AFTER MY ASS!" Kayla cried as she ran towards Azul and (Y/n) with Riddle tailing her.

"W-Wait you idiot! Your gon-" Azul was cut off by being dragged by Kayla, she had also managed to grab (Y/n) as well.

"YOU IDIOT LET GO!"

"NO YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF!"

"STOP RUNNING IN THE HALLS!"

"SHUDDAP RIDDLE WE ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO ESCAPE YOUR SHORT ASS-"

"YOU IDIOT YOU JUST MAD HIM MADDER!"

(Y/n) bursted into a fit of laughter catching Azul's and Kayla's attention quickly.

"Eh?~ whats so funny??" Kayla asked as she stared at (Y/n).

"HEY YOU IDIOT LOOK STRAIGHT AHE-" Azul was cut off by Kayla bumping into the fountain.

SPLASH

"You dumb bitch..." (Y/n) face palmed as a red collar adorned her soaked figure.

Kayla huffed as she as well had a red collar around her neck.

"You truly are stupid." Azul said as he put his glasses back on. He too, had a red collar around his neck.

"Shut up!"

Kayla had now latched onto Floyd's arm as he raised it up and down, she had an oddly satisfied look- it looked like she was melting.

"Is she... okay?.." (Y/n) sweat dropped as she watched Kayla.

"Yup, always happens. She likes to latch onto Floyd as much as possible." Azul rolled his eyes.

"Hmm, you seem quite nice. We should talk more often." Azul smiled as he stared at (Y/n) who blushed.

"Oh- uh- a-sure..." (Y/n) fiddled with her thumbs, Azul chuckled.

"Oh my you are quite adorable." Azul smiled making her blush even more.

Bonus -

"Look at those two dorks, hopelessly in love." Kayla grinned as she pointed at Azul and (Y/n).

"Eh?~ How long do you think it's gonna take them to start dating?" Floyd asked as he stared at them.

"I say about a year since it's our Azul we are talking about." Jade hummed.

"I think a year is a bit much." Floyd said.

"With me along you know it's gonna take less then a year." Kayla said.

They all looked at each other then grinned.