Rook Hunt x Cosplayer!Reader | Lilia? Part 4

"K-Katelyn!?..." (Y/n) stuttered as she stood behind Rook who was standing in front of (Y/n) protectively.

Katelyn turned her head towards them still with a bored look, she lowered the gun.

"Katelyn what the hell was that thing!?" Vil shouted in question as he pointed at the shadow figure.

"Just a nuisance, don't worry." Katelyn said as the gun disappeared.

"Tell us what that is now!" (Y/n) shouted in anger causing Katelyn to flinch.

"I-It's a ghost of someone that committed suicide, remember I am not human I'm a familiar, I'm a huge target for a reason that I am not able to tell." Katelyn explained, she seemed a bit fidgety.

"A ghost? Did it want revenge? Katelyn are you the reason that person committed suicide!? Is it dead again!?" (Y/n) gasped, Katelyn face palmed.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine, just broke a promise I made with her, and no, I am not telling you what promise, it's against my policy." Katelyn sighed, the body and liquid began to disappear.

"It's disappearing..." "It's a she, and she'll probably be back sooner or later."

A few minutes later...

Smol break-

Fun fact, Katelyn has a older twin brother, his name is Lucifer and he's based of the sun while Katelyn is based of the moon.

They both have one white/silverish eye as proof that they're twins, Katelyn's is on the right while Lucifer's is on the left.

Katelyn has 13 younger siblings, all of them have different mothers but they all get along since Katelyn acts as the mother since she is the second eldest.

Each 15 of those children play they're own instrument, Katelyn plays violin but she plays other instruments too.

Katelyn is actually older than how much you think she is even with her young appearance.

(P.S Katelyn's second favourite sibling is the youngest child, they're only five years old-)

Silence filled the air between Vil, Rook, (Y/n) and Katelyn as they sat on the couch's, Katelyn was on one side as the others were on the other side.

Rook opened his mouth to say something before getting cut off by Katelyn.

"Look I'm busy, if your gonna be a wimp and not ask anything then I'm gonna leave, I have things to take care of..." Katelyn said sternly.

"You seem very dangerous, is that why you were locked in the pendant?" (Y/n) asked, Katelyn froze as her eyes widened.

She gritted her teeth while slightly cursing under her breath as a scowl formed on her face.

"It was all that damn man's fault..." Katelyn emphasised the word man as her fists clenched.

"Man?" (Y/n) asked as her eyes narrowed, she was genuinely confused as to what she meant.

"Yes my fa-...." Katelyn suddenly froze as her eyes widened more than last time, she abruptly stood up, she looked immensely worried.

"I need to see if my family is alright!..." Katelyn said in horror she ran into an portal leaving the three in question.

"I never knew she had a family." Room said, (Y/n) shook her head.

"No she means her siblings." (Y/n) said as she shook her head..

Next day...

Fun fact, Jade and Floyd actually share some of the same personality traits as Katelyn and Lucifer.

Katelyn and Lucifer are my first ever OC's since I was a kid.

(Y/n) pokes her food in boredom, right now it was lunch time and she was bored-

"You alright beauté?" Rook asked as he stared at (Y/n) in question.

"Yeah, just bored, I'm gonna go look around.." (Y/n) huffed as she got up, Rook nodded with a smile and let (Y/n) do her thing.

(Y/n) walked around in thought..

"Fufufu~" A voice said, someone popped up right in front of (Y/n)'s face.

"EEK!" (Y/n) shrieked as she slapped the person.

"Ow..." The voice mumbled, (Y/n) suddenly turned red from embarrassment.

"OMIGOSHIMSOSORRY!" (Y/n) shouted as the person in front of her chuckled.

He had black hair with strands of pink hair, he had red eyes and was really pale, he actually has fangs like a vampire as well.

(Y/n) exactly knew who this was, this is the person that most of the fandom Simps over.

"Lilia Vanrouge!?" (Y/n) shouted in excitement with a small grin.

Lilia just blinked in question.

"Fufufu~ am I that famous to be known by you?~" Lilia said as he got on his feet.

"Yeah, atleast from the world I thought I originally came from."
(Y/n) explained.

Lilia once again blinked in question-

"I see." Lilia grinned, (Y/n) admired Lilia.

They both talked until the bell rung, they actually talked the time that they could since they both had a love for games.

Smol time skip...

Fun fact, the Akagami's have an animal that they bond with, they can even transform into that animal, Katelyn's is a wolf, but she takes the form of a kitsune since it runs in her family.

Every Akagami has tails based on the eldest to the youngest and they're rank in it.

Lucifer - 15 tails

Katelyn - 14 tails

Lucifer is the more cheerful but serious twin while Katelyn is the stronger and prideful twin.

"So your friends with Lilia?" Rook asked, (Y/n) froze as he said that, his voice sounded off..

Right now they were walking to the dorm...

"Yep! I can see why most of the fandom likes him!" (Y/n) chirped cheerfully, she heard a small 'tsk' from him but you didn't pay much mind to it.

(Y/n) felt something graze her hand but she didn't pay mind to it.

She then felt a hand entangling itself with hers, she looked over to see Rook's hand in hers.

She blushed madly and looked away as they walked to the dorm...

To be continued.....

Fun fact time! (Again)

Katelyn is actually a teacher for swordsmanship, she's has a few followers as well-