Vil Schoneheit x Sister!Reader |

You guys really liked the first one shot so I have decided to make a second part! (^O^)

Also this is still a platonic one shot and I do recommend reading the first part so your not confused-
_______________________________

"I can't believe that I have finally found.." Vil hugged (Y/n), he smiled through the tears that cascaded down his face.

(Y/n) hugged him back tightly and leaned her head into his shoulder.

"Roi de poisson? Who is tha-" Rooks eyes widened at the sight of (h/c) hair.

"You are absolutely filthy..." Vil sighed as he stared at the (h/c) haired woman who just grinned.

"Oh pa-lease, just a few seconds ago you were crying like a little kid a few minutes ago." (Y/n) snickers.

"Whatever, go take a shower." Vil frowned.

(Y/n) grinned and made her way to wards the bathroom with clothes and a towel in hand.

"She hasn't changed one bit..." Rook said with a smile.

"Yea.... She hasn't.." Vil smiled, oh how he was happy to have the light to his world back..

Rook and (Y/n) were always close, Vil always thought that they would get together but they didn't.

Before (Y/n) and Leona started dating (Y/n) would always disappear, turns out she always ran off to Leona.

You would know when she's lying because of the nervous grin she'll have..

She was always a bad liar...

But now that she's back, he doesn't always have to feel saddened.

Knock

Knock

"By the way, I invited Leona over, he doesn't know yet so it'll be a show when he sees her.." Rook smirks, Vil rolls his eyes.
It feels as if they were back in Night Raven College..

"Come in." Vil sighed, the door opened to reveal Leona with a frown.

"Why did you invite me here Rook?" Leona sighed as he walked over to where they sat.

"Because! We have a surprise for you Roi de Leon!" Rook cheered.

Leona just glared at Rook, he then sat down beside him in defeat as the eerie silence took over them..

"Heeey, what's going on he?-" (Y/n) cut herself off when she saw Leona.

"Leona?..." (Y/n) said in shock and joy.

Leona's head snapped towards
(Y/n), she looked as angelic as ever, her (e/c) eyes gleamed in excitement as her lips curled into a grin.

Leona said nothing as he ran over to the (h/c) haired woman, he hugged her tightly as if the world was ending.

"I knew it.... I knew you were still alive you troublesome herbivore..." Leona mouthed as he snuggled into her shoulder.

(Y/n) giggled as she rubbed his back soothingly.

Vil and Rook had decided to leave the scene to give the couple some time together.

"So you were kidnapped?.." Vil asked in astonishment, (Y/n) had just finished explaining what happened..

(Y/n) had been kidnapped because of her beauty and unique magic being 'The appearance you take!' It practically allows her to change something into anything in the world, whether it be a living thing or non living thing.

And they wanted money, so they used her to turn stuff into treasures, they had threatened to hurt everyone she loved.

(Y/n) nodded with a small frown, the boys auras had changed into a intimidating and menacing aura.

The reason no one dared to hurt (Y/n) was because she was the heart of Pomefiore, and had ties with every dorm leader and vice dorm leaders.

She even had ties with the headmaster and teachers of Night Raven College..

She was a dangerous individual and everyone knew it, people outside of NRC wouldn't know though because she's just a really famous idol outside of NRC.

"What did the man that kidnapped you look like Reine de poisson?.." (Idk if that's accurate, I just searched it up and added the parts I knew-) Rook asked with a bright smile but his aura said differently.

"Silver hair, yellow eyes he always wears a black suit with teal markings." (Y/n) described cautiously.

(Y/n) already knew what was going to happen so she didn't even try to stop Rook from contacting who she presumes are the old dorm leaders..

Leona hugged (Y/n) as he glared at the man in front of them both.

The man that (Y/n) had cautiously described sat in front of them, he was tied to a chair.

He looked beyond scared when the old dorm leaders stepped into the room.

Let's just say....

They didn't leave him without more than a bruise..

"Ehhh? Leona stop hogging (N/n)!" Kalim pouted, Jamil only face palmed.

"Fufufu, this is only free this time kay? Only because we have finally found (Y/n)." Azul said as he adjusted his glasses with a smirk.

"It is good to see you child of man.." Malleaus bowed.

"Shishishi, do you know how much of a mess Leona was when you were gone?" Ruggie teased, Leona growled at him as a warning quickly shutting Ruggie up.

"Indeed, he was quite a mess." Riddle smirked, Leona growled again.

(Y/n) giggled as they started to banter.

"(Y/n) you haven't changed at all! Your still really pretty!" Yuu chirped.

"Watch what you say herbivore.." Leona growled as he put more distance between (Y/n) and Yuu.

"I rather not say what I was about to say..." Idia spoke in fear from his tablet.

"As you should.." Leona glared at the tablet.

"Don't be so mean to oni-san!" Ortho pouted, (Y/n) went over to pat him.

"Don't worry Ortho he's just a big baby." (Y/n) said as she patted him, he was always so cute to her.

Leona huffed and sat down on the couch, Ortho was the only person Leona really allowed to touch (Y/n).

Vil stared at the stars as he leaned onto his balcony railing..

"Vil? Everything alright?" (Y/n) asked with a grin.

Vil chuckled then stood up straight, he turned towards (Y/n).

"I'm just really happy that we finally found you, we obviously need each other in this wretched world.." Vil chuckled.

"Well, you obviously need ME cuz I'm flawless-" (Y/n) snickered.

It felt if the years they were apart didn't happen, he felt nostalgia as he stared into her eyes that sparkled with hope.

She was truly the light of his life..

If it weren't for her.

Everyone around him would be dead...

"ONI-SAN PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT!" (Y/n) cried, she was covered in bruises and scratches.

(Y/n) ran over to Vil and tackled him into a hug.

This was the time that he had overblot.

He'll never forget the day she saved him once again from the loneliness and darkness..