Floyd Leech x Brokenhearted!!Reader | Ill always be here

Floyd knew he had no chance with her...

But he still tried!

(Y/n) (l/n) was I love with her dorm leader, Azul Ashengrotto.

Her type was, serious, hard working men.

Floyd didn't know how he fell in love with a siren.

Yes, she was attractive, but she didn't sing, didn't dance, didn't draw, didn't compose songs.

But it was probably her eyes, her right eye was white with a (e/c) pupil and the other was (e/c) and had a white pupil.

It was quite odd, she said she was naturally born like that.

Or maybe it was because she could play instruments and design clothes.

She actually designed the Monstro Lounges uniform.

But it actually really did make sense to why she was in love with Azul.

They are childhood bestfriends, they were always with each other.

Key word : were

Everything they had built up had started to crumble, it started ever since the magic less human, Yuu, came to this school.

He stopped paying as much attention to her, stopped seeing her as much.

They started to argue a lot, they even argued in the halls of NRC.

Right now, (Y/n) was crying in Floyds arms because of a argument Azul and (Y/n) had.

Azul was still silent at seeing (Y/n) crying.

"I WISH I NEVER MET YOU....." Was his words before she started crying.

Floyd glared at Azul and Jade who was on the opposite side of (Y/n) and Floyd.

Floyd's heart clenched as he heard their sobs, they snuggled more into his chest for reassurance.

"(N/-" "Le-leave me alone A-Azul..." (Y/n) cut Azul off, he was shocked.

She stuttered when she said his name, she only did that when she was scared.

And she didn't use his nickname, he wasn't thinking about what he was doing when they had their argument.

He was irritated that (Y/n) kept on pestering him.

But just because of him finding someone new, interesting.

He forgot about his bestfriend, the person who's been with him since the beginning.

"Floyd, ca-can w-we go?..." (Y/n) whimpered out, Floyd then picked (Y/n) up bridal style.

He gave Azul one lay glare then walked off whispering sweet nothings in (Y/n)'s ear.

Azul finally got a grip of things...

A tear streamed down his cheeks, his eyes were wide and his lips were parted as the same thought get on going through his mind.

He just lost his best friend, the voice that kept him going...

His light in the dark...

His sunshine...

Time skip

"Ne ne! (N/n)-chan, it's okay, because I'm here!" Floyd said cheerfully as he tried to make (Y/n) smile.

He succeeded with a small smile, that made his heart skip a beat.

It had been a few weeks since Azul and (Y/n)'s argument.

(Y/n) have just seemed to have, forgotten about him.

She's now directed her attention to the angel in front of her.

She has just seem to, fall in love with Floyd now.

And she couldn't have any other way.

Floyd joked around about things like how Vil seems like a clown with so much make up, how Riddles and Epel's height was odd for males.

(Y/n) giggled and Floyds smile widens and he hugs (Y/n) almost protectively.

Almost...

Azul's P.O.V

I walked around the school to see (Y/n) and Floyd hugging with smiles, Floyd gazing into her eyes lovingly while (Y/n) didn't notice.

I felt jealousy boil up in my chest as I saw them.

How I wanted to apologies to here, but she never gave me the time.

It's almost as if....

She had forgotten me...

No way, (N/n) would never forget me! I'm her childhood best friend!

As I got closer I heard (Y/n) say something that made my heart drop..

"I love you Floyd." She said getting on her tippy toes to kiss Floyd's nose.

Floyd's cheeks reddened and he kissed her.

When they parted he breathlessly said.

"I love you too (N/n)!" Azul was a minute too late, and now someone else has her under their arm, her love, her future, now lies with Floyd....