Malleaus Draconia x Ingenious!Reader | over protective? Part 3

Malleaus got teased a lot by Lilia for a while-

And he tried his best to avoid talking to Leona because of his feelings for (Y/n).

He would constantly see memories of (Y/n) and Malleaus.

But today was Saturday, and there was a huge ball hosted by the lovely Kalim, which was the day that Malleaus was waiting for.

Because this Saturday was the Saturday that (Y/n) asked him out to on their last 'date'.

His heart was doing flips in his chest in anticipation.

Suddenly everyone stopped talking, all that was heard were clinking of heels.

Malleaus looked over and his eyes widened, a blush spreader across his face.

(Y/n) was walking towards Malleaus with a smirk and the most beautifulest gown in the ball.

In that moment he thought his heart stopped.

"Evening Mal~" (Y/n) sang as she strutted towards Malleaus with a smirk.

'O my goodness, that smirk is down right sexy....' Malleaus thought as she stopped in front of him.

"Oi, why is the first person you go to is the damn goat horned man?..." Leona growled in disgust.

"Shhhhh, go hang out with Ruggie!" (Y/n) said as she pushed him away, Leona tried to protest when she stopped pushing her but she was long gone with Malleaus.

"Shishishi... Got pushed away huh?" Ruggie snickered as Leona nodded in defeat.

"I'm gonna go look for them anyways, cuz there is no way in hell I'd let that goat horned thing touch my sister..." Leona said as he started to walk through the crowd.

"Was that a wise decision? Pushing your brother away I mean..." Malleaus asked as he and (Y/n) stood by one of the tables with food on the side lines.

"Probably not but ya know!" (Y/n) snickered playfully as they looked at the dancing figures, a suggestion popped into her head.

She grinned before standing in front of the horned man and extended one of her hands.

"Care to dance?" Malleaus looked at her as his blush widened, he was thinking of asking her buuuut got to shy in the end, so inhaled a shaker breath and took her hand.

She led them both to the dance floor where numerous of people were already dancing.

"You know how to dance?" (Y/n) asked as she intertwined their hands with a grin.

"Why yes, yes I do." Malleaus answered with a smile of his own as he put his free hand of her waist, she put her other hand on his shoulder then they began to dance.

It seemed as they caught the attention of a whole lot of people while they laughed and flirted with each other.

The people that were dancing seemed to have stopped and back as numerous of people watched Malleaus and (Y/n) sway gracefully.

Leona looked in the direction of everyone's attention and saw that (Y/n) and Malleaus had a big blush on their face as they talked away.

"Hey, isn't that (Y/n) of  Savanclaw? Leona's twin sister?" "Omg look Silver and Sebek!!" "Is that the young master dancing with that lioness!?" "They look so cute!" "Who wouldn't have expected them to go as a date, I mean- we always see them together!"

Leona growled as he heard the whispers, he stomped towards (Y/n) and Malleaus.

He tore (Y/n) away from Malleaus and poked Malleaus on the chest as he glared at him while saying.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my sister, ya got that!? I mean- Why is she so immersed in your presence all the time!? Stay away from her, she doesn't need to be your baby sitter!" Leona growled and the dragged a whining (Y/n) away.

(Y/n) looked at Malleaus and mouthed.

"Next time alright?"

With a wink as she was dragged away.

Malleaus smiles softly as he thought of a way to get Leona to trust (Y/n) with him.....

"Sooooo~ Malleaus, you have fun with (Y/n)?~~" Lilia teases as Malleaus's face reddened.