Dire Crowley x Teacher!Reader | Lessons

So this was requested and-

I made mini fight scene in this lil one shot thing-

It's my first one so uh pls do point out a few mistakes I made do I can make better ones in the future if I ever decide to make a fight scene-

(Y/n) (L/n) was the P.E teacher at RSA, she usually taught her students how to use different weapons such as scythes, daggers, spears, etc.

Even tho (Y/n) was a woman, she stood tall and proud, no one dared to harass or make snarky comments about her.

If they did, they would always get a whooping from her which was not fun.

She didn't care about family friendly language so you would somehow always hear 'shit' or 'fuck.'

People who have witnessed her fighting style had mistaken her for dancing around and dodging attacks breaking no sweat.

Her unique magic 'Way of the wind' allowed her to manipulate wind, she could even create it, you may say it's like any ol wind magic type thing but.

She is also able to magic threads made out of air pressure to control her victims like puppets.

One day, she had been offered to teach at NRC, RSA's enemy for thousands of years.

But she agreed anyways wanting something more... exciting in her life..

She didn't know that it would be this interesting tho..

"My word..." (Y/n) said looking down on a panting male who was on his knees, a sword stabbed into the grass somewhere behind him.

"You are truly horrible at sparing Crowley.." (Y/n) said before smirking as the male gritted his teeth.

"This is the 107th time she's beaten you Crowley!" Vargas yelled from the sidelines while Divus chuckled.

"A-Again!...." Crowley says before getting up looking determined.

"Since I am oh, so gracious, I shall accept, but this is the last time, I've got a class to teach tomorrow and it's 1 in the morning Crowley." (Y/n) mimicked juuust a bit of his sentences making him glare at
(Y/n).

Crowley grabbed his sword before getting in position, (Y/n) already stood in her position.

She faced him sideways with her legs parted while she held her sword in one hand pointing it at Crowley.

Divus did a small countdown from 3....

To 2.....

To 1...

"Begin!" Divus shouted, Crowley then plunged towards (Y/n) while they stood on their ground with a smirk.

(Y/n) then disappeared and reasoned behind Crowley in the air, she then changed her swords position and began spinning downwards to Crowley.

Crowley miraculously turned around in time to block the attack, (Y/n) were face to face for a little while before Crowley pushed her away.

She did a backflip in the air to slow down her fall landing on both feet of course.

(Y/n) then ran towards Crowley in an incredibly fast pace, she began to try strike Crowley once he was in range.

Crowley blocked or dodged each time, he somehow couldn't strike back because of the ridiculous speed (Y/n) was striking.

Sweat trickled down his forehead, he gritted his teeth as he saw how (Y/n) didn't even break a sweat with that stupid smirk.

(Y/n) then struck Crowley's sword making it fly into the sky and landing somewhere on the grass again.

Crowley grit his teeth as he wiped the sweat away from his face.

"Ya know Crow, I could always teach you, I doubt it would be any harder then those fucking kids."
(Y/n) chuckled as they began to walk away.

"Had a great time too! Come by my office if your up for the challenge Kay? Later!" (Y/n) waved as they walked away.

Crowley looked at the fleeting figure before looking away with a small blush as he smiled.