chapter 2

{\_/}

"Fancy seeing you here, Yuta." The king turned around in the direction of the voice calling him. "Taeyong, shouldn't you be back you know where?"
"So should you. We both have kingdoms to run." They forced laughed in case anyone else was listening to their conversation. Yuta sat down at the opposite side of the small, round coffee shop table that Taeyong was sitting at, ordering a simple cappuccino.
.
.
"A few of my advisors have been saying that we should get married and unite our kingdoms."
"Have they now?"
"Yup." Taeyong took a sip of his coffee before making a disgusted face. "How can humans drink this stuff? It's horrible." Yuta leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "My advisors have been saying that I need to find someone." They both shared glances before sipping their coffees.

A few moments later, a loud group of teenagers came in followed by a simply dressed young man trying his best not to be associated with them. Yuta rolled his eyes and drank more of his coffee. "Shit." Yuta half whispered. "What is it?"
"I forgot to take my supplements."
"Its fine. I don't really take them tbh." Yuta sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Taeyong tilted his head to the left to see the table next to them get occupied by the young man who was behind the teens earlier. The man had a cup of chocolate milk and was on a rather out dated Nokia phone. Taeyong observed the man for a while without getting noticed. Yuta noticed him looking at the person so he decided to look aswell. The man took a few sips of his drink before his nose twitched slightly. He put down his drink and phone before taking subtle sniffs of the air, turning in the direction of the smell. Towards them.

The man was handsome, getting a better look at him but with rather soft features. Both other men found him cute. The man nodded his head slightly towards them and continued drinking his milk.

The two vampires tore their eyes off the man on their left. "He smelt us, Taeyong. This is why I take supplements." Yuta whisper shouted and glared at him over the rim of his cup. "We probably stink. He might just be a human." Taeyong shrugged and Yuta glared at him again before looking back at the man. "He's attractive to say the least." "Yup." Yuta responded looking at him again. "We should probably stop staring." The latter agreed by humming and looked away.

~~

/-/_\-\

When Sicheng got to the city, the first place he went to was the relatively small house that Kun owned for when they go to the city. Sicheng set his stuff down and had a shower, washing his hair and dressing in new clothes, leaving the house soon after. After an hour of walking around, he stumbled across a cosy looking coffee shop. He smiled to himself before entering behind a group of younger people who just so happened to be there.

He ordered a chocolate milk and sat himself at the back of the coffee shop with two rather pale, handsome men to his right. He sighed and got out his phone and played a quick game of snake. As he was taking another sip of his drink, his nose picked up a certain scent. He sniffed again to see if he was correct. Could he smell a Vampire??

He looked over to his right and saw the two pale men looking at him. He subtlety nodded at them and went back to minding his own business

"He smelt us, Taeyong. This is why I take supplements." The one who was, clearly, not Taeyong said to Taeyong in a whisper. Sicheng smiled at the fact that his hearing was much better than any other humanoid/human as he could hear their hushed whispers clear as day. "We probably stink. He might just be a human." The one who was Taeyong said and Sicheng took another sip of his milk. He's attractive to say the least." Said Taeyong "Yup." Not Taeyong agreed. Sicheng blushed a bit before turning to his phone. "We should probably stop staring." Not Taeyong said before they both turned away from him.