<morning>

.

As soon as Renjun woke up, he shook Jaemin into consciousness. "W-what were you saying about Jeno last night? What happened to him?" Renjun asked calmly before stroking his hair.
"He.. he told me to look for him in the morning." Jaemin said. his puffy, tear stained eyes looking down at the pillow his head was rested on.
"What happened?" Renjun asked again, desperate to know what happened to their Alpha.
"Th-there was a vampire... he tried to get us away but it was too fast... He told me to run and get to safety, to you and Kun, to look for him in the morning-" Jaemin choaked out a sob before gently kissing Renjun's lips. "That was from Jeno. He wanted you to know he loves you." Tears soundlessly left Jaemin's eyes before Renjun quietly began to cry. Jaemin hugged the elder without thinking, wanting to comfort him. Renjun hugged back and buried his head in his chest. Jaemin's shirt still smelt like Jeno, it comforted him.

"We have to find him." Jaemin said as he dried his eyes.
"We should get Kun to help and all the other betas too." Jaemin nodded before taking Renjun's hand and taking him to Kun.

.

<in the forest, looking for Jeno with the Betas>

.

"Jeno!"
"Jeno!" They all shouted as they were looking for him.
"He took me here.... then we ran in this direction~" Jaemin said to no one in particular as he recalled what happened. He began to walk in the direction he remembered taking with Jeno, holding firmly onto Renjun's hand.
"Found him!" They heard Xiaojun shout, urging everyone to go to his location, Jaemin and Renjun running the fastest out of all of them. "He has a pulse... it's just low~ very low~" Xiaojun said before putting down his wrist. Jeno was lying on the floor with a big puddle of blood by his neck and two bite wounds which were still open with no sign of healing. The two omegas went towards his body and tried their best to wake him before they were pulled away.
"He could be dangerous, guys. You know what happens to hybrids after a vampire attack." They both looked at each other before looking back at Jeno who was carefully picked up by Lucas as they all returned home.