十三

"What was it like?" Jaemin asked Jeno as he was eating his breakfast. The elder put down his cup and looked towards Jaemin.
"What was what like?" Jeno was sure he knew exactly what Jaemin was talking about but he decided to ask anyway.
"Being bitten.. transforming." Renjun looked at the two
"why would you ask that? Do you want to transform too?" The eldest asked rolling his eyes.
"N-no. I'm just curious.... you don't have to answer, Jeno."
"To be honest, I dont know how to answer your question. 'What was it like' is very broad. Are you talking physically, mentally or....?"
"Both." Renjun sighed at Jaemin's response and took a sip of his milk.

"Physically.. there were only a few changes but they were a few major changes. I dont have to eat or sleep as much, grew an extra pair of limbs, cant enjoy the sun anymore and I have powers. The first two I mentioned weren't bad. I adjusted to them rather easily. I havent fully adjusted to having my wings yet, I can feel them inside my back right now and I shouldn't be able to. Apparently getting used to them comes with time, time I havent had yet. The one about the sun doesnt bother me much. I never used to go in the sun that much so that one doesnt bother me. The training I went through to control my powers was, in most places, very harsh and I could never get any of it right making it take longer. Getting my powers I think was the second hardest part. The hardest part for me was blood. I have to drink it every day and smelling it where I know I can't have it is the hardest bit for me. Like now, I'm smelling it off both of you but I can't have any for obvious reasons. Controlling my cravings is by far the hardest and most important. If I loose control when I'm around Jaeminie.... I have to control myself." Jeno sighed.

Jaemin looked down and bit the inside of this mouth before both of the omegas cuddled Jeno closer as if to say 'its alright'. Jeno smiled and wrapped his arms around the both of them before kissing them both individually. "You dont have to control around me, Alpha. Nothing will happen if you bite me." Jeno smiled and thumbed over the flesh on Renjun's neck before pulling at it slightly.
"Remember what I said a few nights ago? Also, you have beautiful skin on your neck. I don't want to ruin it." The eldest frowned before hugging his Alpha again. "Cute."

Both omegas cuddled into Jeno's shoulders, holding him as if he was the omega and the two were Alphas. Jenos scent changed from dominant to happy and relaxed at the gentle hug and soft caresses he received from the two.

"Awe~ Alpha feels small in our arms~" Jaemin cooed making Renjun laugh a bit, holding him tighter. It was true. Jeno did feel small and liked to be held by the two omegas. Even when he was still fully a hybrid, he was never much of the dominant type. Possessive? Yes
Jealous? Yes. He was just never too dominant in everyday situations and enjoyed moments when he could be held by his two omegas especially after eating, after sex, just waking up or when he needed reassurance. That didn't mean he didnt know how to be dominant, he just chose not to be.

"Jen looks cute like this."
"Yeah he does~"
Jeno just let himself be held and cooed at by the others. He loved being like this despite not having this in mind a few mins ago.
"Jaemin,, Renjun,, I love you both. Really, I do." The two smiled brightly snuggling closer to the Alpha.
"We love you too :3 "
"But get off me now. I wanna get washed." The omegas frowned before reluctantly letting go of him. Jeno smiled at the two as he brought them both in for a kiss before leaving to wash his body.