chapter 17

~wedding day~

.

"Do I look nice?" Sicheng asked nervously, tugging on his blazer and staring at his reflection in the mirror.
"Beautiful~" Kun whispered to himself, thumbing Sicheng's cheek.
"Will Yuta think so?"
"Of course he will. You used the spray, right?"
"Yeah. What does it do?"
"It makes the scent of your blood stand out and makes you smell more appealing."
"So I'm gonna have tons of vampires at me, trynna drink me?"
"No, it makes you smell more appealing, not your blood, that's just highlighted slightly. Are you ok?"
"Yeah, just nervous." Kun sighed and took Sicheng into a hug.
"It's ok.. after this, you're going to have cubs?" Sicheng nodded.
"Will I be a good parent? How do you raise them or teach them how to transform? Wh-"
"Relax, Sicheng." Kun strokes the back of Sicheng's head whilst holding him firmly.

"When I left home with my baby brother, Yangyang, I had no idea what I was doing. It was just me and him and I had to do everything for the both of us. I sometimes had to give up my food so he could eat. A few years later, Yangyang had grown a bit and I had found Lucas and Renjun and Ten. I promised to protect them too. Then you came along, you had gone through so much and were broken yet you were so brave and strong. You've grown so much since then and I'm so proud of the wolf you've become and if I can raise eight cubs on my own, you can definitely raise however many with the one you love." Kun kissed Sicheng's cheeks after wiping his tears away. "I love you, Sicheng and I'm so proud of you." Sicheng hugged Kun tighter and cried on his shoulder.

After Sicheng had collected himself, the other eleven walked in. "Sicheng!" Hendery yelled, followed by more yelling from the rest of the pack before they all flocked to him and hugged him. Sicheng couldn't help but smile to himself. "Don't forget us, yeah? Cone back and show us you're beautiful cubs, ok?" Xiaojun asked, making Sicheng laugh slightly. "Of course." Sicheng smiled as he gave each of them a final hug before walking out with Kun to the hall.

.

Meanwhile

.

"I can't believe you're marrying that omega."
"I know. It's great, isn't it?" The older sighed.
"You've only known him for a month roughly, why didn't you choose to marry someone you've known for longer?"
"I know who I love, Taeyong."
"But-"
"Hyung, I know you're jealous. That bullshit about your advisors saying we should marry to unite out kingdoms was bullshit. We both know that you can only have one king at a time and that the advisors are homophobic anyway." Taeyong sighed and looked away. "Am I wrong?"
"You're right. I object to this wedding because... I wanted to be the one who gets to marry you. It's what I've always wanted. I still love you and want you to be happy... I'll try to be happy for you." Yuta stood up and hugged his friend
"I'm sorry, Taeyong. I love him and I never saw you like that. Weddings are great places to meet people, you'll probably find someone here. If you don't find a keeper, just promise you'll get some ass tonight." Taeyong laughed to himself before fixing his hair briefly.
"No promises." Taeyong sighed. "I'm happy for you, Yuta. I really am. Can you promise me that you'll make him happy? And that you'll look after yourself.. please?"
"Of course." Yuta hugged Taeyong once more before he left for the hall.

.

:)

.

The doors opened and Sicheng stepped out. He inhaled sharply, knowing all eyes were on him. He tightly held the red roses as his shaky legs carried him towards Yuta. Yuta's eyes flashed red briefly at the amplified smell of his blood as he looked up at him. His hair was dyed light brown to better fit his white suit. Yuta took a deep breath, trying to control his desire to have him.

When Sicheng reached Yuta, he stood directly in front of him and bit his lip nervously. "You smell nice enough, there was no need to make me almost go crazy like this." Yuta whispered just loud enough for him to hear. Sicheng blushed "Do you like it?"
"You smell beautiful and you look perfect. Let's hurry up and finish this so we can both get what we want, yeah?" Sicheng's veins turned black and eyes turned amber before he forced it back down "agreed" Sicheng inhaled deeply before exhaling shakily, panicking. Yuta grabbed his hands with one of his and stroked his neck with the other. "Relax. It's just me." Yuta whispered before taking his other hand in his.