十四

"Wheres Jaemin?" Jeno asked putting down the towel he used to dry his hair. His white vest clung to his chest as his skin wasnt dried properly. Despite having seen him naked many times before, the sight of Jeno's chest and well defined abs poking through his vest and his perfectly sculpted biceps made Renjun drool slightly.
"H-he went to the ci-ty with Xuxi hyung to- to get suppressants f-for his heat."
"He went in cat form? In a cage?"
"Y-yes." Renjun gulped as he watched Jeno pick up a heavy box to move it outside their room. It wasnt much but watching his muscles flex to pick the box up made Renjun's breath hitch and heart beat speed up.

"Judging by the hitching of breath and your increased heart rate you are either scared or aroused..." Jeno pointed out smirking and sitting on the bed.
"And you look pale."
"I.... am a vampire..."
"I know but... you're never this pale." Jeno raised an eyebrow. "Have you been feeding?" Now it was Jeno's turn to stutter
"Y-yeah."
"Bullshit."
"Ask Jaemin! He saw me drain a vampire on the full moon!"
"One vampire and a few blood bags here and there isnt enough. I know I dont know how much you should be feeding but I know that isnt enough!"
"I'll feed more! I promise~" Renjun glared at his Alpha.
"You say you will but then go drink animal blood! You need human or humanoid blood!"

Renjun sighed before taking off his Tshirt and sitting on the edge of the bed with his back towards Jeno, his head leaned over, exposing his neck. "Please? You're not feeding enough, I'm worried..." Jeno sighed before moving behind the elder, holding him firmly. The intensified smell of blood clouding Jeno's judgement slightly, making him go over and sniff his neck.
"Baby.. I dont want to hurt you..."
"I dont care! You're hurting yourself!"

Jeno flicked the skin of Renjun's
neck making him wince slightly.
"Calm yourself, baby." Jeno instructed before letting his lips ghost over the skin of his neck.
"Are you sure about this? I might get addicted to you.."
"Does that even happen?"
"Yes. It does."
"I'm sure. I want to make sure you feed well."

Jeno smiled before letting his teeth grow and gently pressing them against his skin. "You can use your colours here too." Jeno reasured rubbing circles into Renjuns sides.
"G-green." Renjun whispered before letting out a muted scream as his teeth dug into his neck, puncturing veins and arteries on the way in.

Jeno moaned slightly at Renjun's sweet, metallic taste, sucking in more blood before his teeth dug into the wounds again, pulling out to taste the fresh blood flooding his mouth. This kept going until he heard Renjun squeak out the word 'red' Jeno's teeth exited the wounds he made in his neck, not forgetting to lick up all the extra blood that was falling out and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

"Why did you say red, baby? What was wrong?"
"I just felt myself get cold and lose focus slightly." Renjun explained b4 cuddling into Jeno's chest.

Renjun watched as the Alpha's veins pulsed and slowly filled with his blood. The elder slowly looked up at Jeno noticing there was a slight shade of pink to his cheeks.
"You look better already." Renjun smiled as he straddled Jeno's lap, cupping his cheeks. "Hmmm, much better." Jeno smiled at that and carefully moved his hand from Renjun's neck. The bleeding had stopped.

"How long will it take to heal?"
"Roughly a month... the wounds are very deep.." Renjun nodded and put his head in the younger's shoulder, putting his arms loosely around Jeno's neck. Jeno smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist. They both began scent marking each other even though it was perfectly clear to the world that they, along with Jaemin, belonged together

.

"Jennn~"
"Hmm?"
Renjun whimpered in response and let off his submissive scent hoping Jeno would get the hint. A huge smirk grew on Jeno's lips as his hands traveled to his lower back and he let off his dominant scent. Renjun whined in satisfaction as he burried his head in Jeno's collar.
"I cant tell weather you want to be held or fingered~"
"Held.... but hold me whilst you finger me if that is what you insist on doing." Renjun fake scoffed making Jeno scoff for real.
"Sure.. I'll just hold you then 😌"
"😒Fine.."
.
.
.

.