chapter 10

~a few days later~

Yuta's break was over so he had to return to his palace. He asked Sicheng if he wanted to come with him but Sicheng decided to stay with his pack. They agreed to visit each other regularly (or Yuta visits him because vampires can teleport.) and that Yuta could go to Sicheng at night as they both preferred not to sleep alone.

During the time he had spent with the wolves, he had began to like them and had formed many new friendships with them. He would be sad leaving them.

Eventually he did have to leave, Yuta knew this and said his good byes to each person individually but saying good bye to Sicheng was the hardest.

~Yuta~

Sicheng held onto me and started crying as if he would die if he let go. He's so cute, he makes my heart flutter. I wrap my arms around him and stroke his head to comfort him. He just makes some adorable soft noise and holds me tighter if that was even possible. Must be his super wolf strength... he can do a lot of things, all of its adorable...

/_\

He paused for a bit to look at his Sicheng, wrapped tightly in his arms. Yuta smiled and kissed Sicheng's temple, trailing kisses down to the crook of his neck. "I love you, Sicheng. I love you so much." Yuta said before kissing Sicheng again on his jaw. "You're perfect, Sicheng. You're everything I need in my life and you make me feel so... loved and.. complete... that I need you to make me feel like that all the time.. I...." Yuta trailed off and held Sicheng tighter. "You are everything to me.."

Sicheng smiled at the confession, looking up into Yuta's eyes before he pulled him down into a kiss. Yuta sighed into the kiss, moving his arms down to Sicheng's waist. "I love you too, Yuta~" Sicheng whispered against his lips before pulling away completely. "I feel safe with you. A certain type of safe that I haven't felt... in a long time.." Yuta held Sicheng again and kissed his cheek "Don't worry, I'll come back for you every night, ok?" Sicheng stared at Yuta with wide, sad eyes. "Dont be sad, I'll be back in like, 13 hours." Sicheng looked away and sighed before Yuta pulled him in for another kiss. "I love you, Sicheng."
"I love you too.."

They both pulled away from eachother before Sicheng went over to Kun and hugged him instead. Yuta smiled at the sight before briefly saying good bye to the others individually again and giving Sicheng a few kisses on the back of his neck before leaving with one final kiss to his lips. Yuta walked away, leaving Sicheng clung on to Kun as he teleported back to his castle.

Sicheng sighed and dug his head into Kun's neck as Kun held Sicheng softly. "He'll be back soon, yeah?" Kun said, stroking Sicheng's head. Sicheng nodded and let go of Kun.
"Sichengie's in love.." Ten teased, pinching his cheeks before Kun slapped his hands away. "Not now, Ten. He's clearly upset!" Kun yelled. Ten glared at Kun as he said sorry to Sicheng, rubbing his back gently, growling at Kun before walking off. Kun decided to ignore it and get back to comforting Sicheng.

.

~time skip/early evening~

.

Sicheng was laying on Renjun's bed with Renjun, having a deep convo. They both paused for a little bit to stare at the ceiling and think deeply as if that wasn't what they were doing for the past two hours. "Changing topic..."
"Hmm?"
"King Nakamoto" Renjun said wiggling his eyebrows. Sicheng sighed
"What about him?"
"He's very handsome, don't you think?"
"Of course.."
"What do you think he's doing?"
"He is very busy so he could be doing anything..."
"He's probably thinking of you.. Or talking about you with someone." Sicheng closed his eyes and cringed at the thought of people talking about him. "Its probably nothing like that, Sicheng ge. He's probably boasting about you, saying how great you are. He doesn't seem like the type to talk negatively about people, especially you." Renjun reasured

"When's Jeno and Jaemin going to be back?"
"Soon, hopefully. What about Yuta?"
"Hopefully soon also."
Renjun sighed before rolling over into Sicheng, looking up at him. Sicheng soon wrapped his arms around him and stroked his head. "Just two omegas, holding each other, wishing they were with their alphas instead." Sicheng looked down at the younger as Renjun dug his head into Sicheng's chest sighing again.
"Ouch."
"Don't lie, you'd rather be with him right now" Sicheng sighed in defeat
"Yeah.." Renjun smiled at Sichengs response before closing his eyes

.

乁(✿ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)و