½

Johnny+Ten get married and Mark proposes to Haechan

.

Johnten

They lay together in bed, Ten fully relaxed, wrapped firmly in Johnny's loving arms as Johnny had his neck craned over to be buried in the crook of Tens neck. Despite being higher up than him, their legs were tangled in the middle. Like this, they were happily pressed together.

"Ten..?"
"Hmmm?"
"If a mountain was falling, would it be safer to be on the mountain or on the ground near the mountain?"
"On the mountain, of course."
"Yeah but the fall can do some damage tho. You also could end up landing funny and hurting yourself."
"But if you're at the bottom of the mountain, you're gonna have a mountain fall on you."
"Not the whole mountain. The mountain would collapse into  itself, not fully fall down."
"Oh... I'd rather stay away from it all..." Johnny laughed at Tens response before holding him tighter and deeply inhaling his scent and the strong smell of his blood.

"Stop smelling my blood... it makes me feel vulnerable.." Ten whined, slightly curling into himself, into Johnny. "Sorry, baby. Your blood smells nice, I cant help myself." Johnny responded, looking down. Ten sighed. "Fine. My blood was starting to feel a bit much anyways..."
"So are you letting me?" Johnny asked the omega, needing to confirm his consent
"Yeah. Hurry up before I change my mind."

At the omega's words, Johnny sank his teeth into the flesh on Ten's neck before eagerly sucking on the wounds, drinking the hot liquid that gushed out.

Johnny drinking from Ten had become a regular thing. Ten had gotten used to it and didn't much mind and Johnny enjoyed it. As long as Johnny didn't drink too much and too frequently, Ten didnt mind, almost enjoying it too.

This continued for a while until Johnny decided that it was enough and pulled away. "Hmmm~ you taste good too." Johnny purred as he licked the wounds clean. "You're so weird." Ten cringed as he pushed Johnny away.
"But you love me." Johnny smirked, moving closer to Ten to hug him.
"Fuck off." Ten blushed, smiling brightly and turned his face away, revealing the fresh holes in his neck that were now slowly leaking blood. Johnny noticed this and grabbed Tens neck to bend it to one side to apply pressure to the wound making the latter wince. "Ten, stop blushing. It's making you bleed."
"No, you stop making me blush!"
"I like making you blush. Your cheeks go such a pretty colour." Johnny smiled sweetly and kissed his cheek gently. Ten's cheeks got warm and pink again as the amount of blood going to his face increased also letting a fair amount out through the holes Johnny was still putting pressure on. The vampire smelt the escaping blood and felt his eyes shift red.

"Johnny~"
"Yes, baby?"
"I love you...." Johnny laughed
"This is the first time you've said that unprompted." Ten laughed too
"I know. I just wanted to say it to you because I love you, really I love you, my alpha."
"I love you too." Johnny smiled and kissed the younger werewolf sweetly. "I know this may seem a bit out of the blue but will you marry me? We've been together for a while now and I've decided that i do want to spend the rest of my life with you and see you all big and swollen with our hybrids. I want all this only if you agree to it. Please let me have you as mine."
"You didnt even have to ask." Ten smiled brightly before hugging his Alpha tightly. "You can claim me. I'm all yours now." A smirk grew on the youngers face before he reached in to kiss him. This time, the kiss was more passionate and meaningful as they were looking forward to starting their new life together.

.

Wedding

.

After Johnny had licked away all the blood from Ten's neck, and all the crowds had left for the celebratory party afterwards, the newly married Johnten couple stood in the middle of the hall, holding each other, enjoying the scent comming off the latter and enjoying being in their arms. "This is nice~" Ten hummed as he felt Johnny's arms moving around him to rub his sides.
"It is." Johnny agreed before breaking away and taking his hand. "We should probably go now." Johnny spoke to the younger. "They're waiting for us." The werewolf hummed in response to the vampire's words before leaning on him and wrapping an arm around his shoulders as they walked to the celebration hall.